Chapter Four: Old Freinds Meet Again

Today I met up with Techno again we've known each other for about a month so I decided to introduce Techno to someone else I cared a lot about: Ph1lza.
"Hey Techno!" I called out to him.
"Hey Star!" he said coming over to me.
"There's someone I would like you to meet." I said "Ph1lza, Technoblade Technoblade, Ph1lza."
Phil turned to me "Did you say Technoblade?"
Techno asked "And did you say Ph1lza?"
"Yes." I said then the two turned to each other and gave a warm hug.
"It's been so long Phil!" Techno said after the two parted.
"Exactly ten years." Phil agreed.
Soon we were in my house each of us drinking buckets of milk.
I was listening intently to the stories Techno and Phil told about each other.
"So how did you meet Phil?" Techno asked after Phil had just finished telling a story about Techno's first time riding a horse.
"How about you tell him that story Star?" he asked me.
"Well," I said "one day I had just finished exploring a mineshaft that had more monsters than usual and I had  broken my leg. So I was hobbling around and I fell flat on my face. Soon Phil here offered me his hand asking if I was okay and after telling him I broke my leg he led me to his house, cleaned up the wound on my leg and built me some cruches to help me walk around. So after that I just came around to him when I had a problem physical AND emotinal."
"Yeah Phil has always been that kind of guy." Techno agreed.
Then I asked "You told me that you guys have been apart for ten years why is that?"
At this point Phil's expression turned sour. "Yeah Techno why DID you leave me for ten years." This surprised me. Phil has always been the kind father type. Even when he was upset his calm, kind demeanor was always there. Part of me regetted asking this when I realized Techno was upset too.
"Sorry." I said "I shouldn't have asked that. You don't have to answer that question if you dont want to."
"No," Techno said "It's better if you knew. Both of you."
Techno took a shaky breath and started his story. "When I turned ten I started getting these voices in my head. They kept telling me to do stuff. Like skipping those fighting lessons you would give me, Phil. I could ignore them pretty easily at first but as time wore on these voices got louder and louder. At some point I just ran away because these voices started saying things like "Kill Phil." and "E." So I ran. I never planned on going back. But then I met Star. For some reason Star, it feels like the voices are quiet when I'm around you so I try to meet with you every day. Well that and how funny you are."
"Thanks Techno." I said.
Soon the sun was setting and the moon was rising.
"Well I've gotta go see you guys later." Techno said.
"Wait for me I'll go with you I just have to speak to Star for a minute." Phil said.
Techno stepped outside to untie and saddle his horse while Phil asked in a low tone "Do you love Techno?" he asked.
I looked up at him. "Why do you ask? You've never asked such things before."
Phil replied with "Well it's because he spoke of voices. Just like how you told me of such voices. And you two are both the strongest people I've ever met."
"Well Techno's only so strong because he had a great trainer like you." I said.
"Yeah but I noticed his strength WAY before I started training him."
"Well I think I do love him. Or at least I'm supposed to. But either way I could definetly imagine a future with him in it."
"Well that voice in your head DID mention Techno as a partner. Either that or that voice is fake. But we both no THAT isn't true."
This little meetup left me wondering: DO I love Techno?