Chapter Fifteen: Proud And Homeless

We followed Dream outside, and when he found us, he tried shooing us away. "I thought you were gonna take us to your house." Technoblade had said, making air quotes when he said "house".

"First of all, I DO have a house," Dream said, "and second of all, I just need to put some stuff up. It looks messy."

"What?" I Said "we've known each other since childhood, and you've never been to caring on what your house looks like. Heck, I don't even think you've ever even HAD one before."

"Just, stay here, okay?!" Dream said. I was shocked that Dream was so insistent on us staying here and that he had a house.

"Okay, we'll just wait here, then." Technoblade said as he turned around and went back into the house.

"Wait, why are you going back inside?" I asked after Dream was out of earshot.

Technoblade handed me a potion. "Because I needed to grab these." He said, and with that, we drank them. They were invisibility potions, so we didn't have to worry about Dream following us.

Soon, Dream stopped in front of a clear valley. A perfect place to build a house. And that's just what he did.

Technoblade and I stood about six feet back, and we couldn't contain ourselves. We just burst out laughing.

Dream was almost done with his HORRIBLE house, when a creeper snuck up behind him and exploded right in front of his house. "Oh no! The house just went from 5$ to 3$!" Technoblade said and I laughed at his little joke.

After a full day of us leading creepers to Dream's house, and Dream eventually giving up and blowing it up with TNT, Technoblade and I went home.

After we arrived, Technoblade ventured to ask, "So, you said that you've known Dream since childhood?"

"Yeah, I have," I said, "but I've never really told you about my past, have I?"

"No, you haven't." Technoblade said.

And that was when I knew it was time to tell him everything.