Chapter Fourteen: We Know He Lives Here

It's been about a month since Tommy has started living with us. I've asked Technoblade when we should show Tommy The Vault. Th Vault is a hidden place in our house where we keep the most valuable of our stuff. Technoblade replied "Not now, he might steal something and run." So I waited.

But today I was crafting something to go into The Vault, when I heard a knock on my door. I opened the door to reveal no one, but Dream. The same Dream that had abandoned Technoblade and I to deal with Quackity on our own. Dream got right to the point. "I'm looking for TommyInnit, and I know he lives here with you and Technoblade."

"Why should I tell you where he is when you abandoned me? The least you could do is a favor." I said, when Technoblade appeared around the corner, by my side.

Dream was about to reply, when Technoblade asked Dream "Are you homeless? Because I've never seen your house before."

Perfect distraction. "No, I'm not homeless." Dream replied in a nervous tone. He's homeless and a bad liar.

"You just ominously appear in people's way, then?" He asked. Glad that we both feel the same way about Dream.

"I DO HAVE A HOUSE!" Dream shouted.

"Take us to your house, then." Technoblade said grabbing my hand.

And we were off.