Chapter Five: One Voice Or Many

When Phil told me about Techno's voices I got curious. If Techno was suffering through a voice like me, then we could have more in common than I thought.
So today I decided to visit Techno's house and question him about these "voices". Questions were swimming through my head. The one thought I had was: I face a voice, singular Techno faces voices, plural. Why is that?
As soon as me and my horse got to Techno's place, I saw another horse that I recognized. Kristen. Phil's beloved horse. What was he doing here? I leashed my horse, tied it to a fence beside Kristen, and went inside.
As soon as I got in, however, Phil and Techno's heads immediately shot up. I had an uneasy feeling that they were doing something they weren't supposed to. I decided to act like I wasn't suspicious of their behavior. "Hey Techno, Phil what are you guys doing?"
"Um..." Phil started
"We were talking about stuff." Techno finished.
"What stuff?" I asked.
"Stuff you needn't worry yourself over." Phil said.
"Well I came here to talk to Techno about his voices you told me about, Phil." I stated, turning to Techno.
Technoblade rose from his seat.
"Ph1lza, you really told her about my voices? I thought you told me you wouldn't tell without my permission!"
"I'm sorry, Technoblade, but I thought that she should've known by now!" Ph1lza shot back.
"Guys, guys stop!" I said "I have voices too, Technoblade."
"You do?!" Technoblade Said, pure Hope raising in his voice.
He then rushed to hug me.
Something about his hug made me feel great.
Then I realized. Technoblade is the only one, other than me, who goes through these pains day after day.
There is someone in this world who understands.
Who gets it.
We get each other.
We are meant to be.