Chapter Twenty-Eight: Evil Voices

The voices in my head keep telling me to kill someone but I have to keep saying no. No, no, no. With my voices, and my sickness from the Evil Bloom, I've had to quarantine myself because I'm afraid if I go out there and make contact with a human, I would kill them just because of how bad it's been getting.

The only person I've been able to meet is Callahan, but that's because he can read my mind like a book, and calm all of my murderous thoughts. He comes to my house every day, just to keep me sane. I would go insane from not having enough contact with people since, I'm pretty much quarantined my whole life.

In another room of my house is piled with books. Books which Ph1lza and Ranboo think could help them find another cure to my illness. They go in there twice a week to see if they can find anything. They haven't so far, but on the other days I look through the books and help find useful or important things in their study.

TommyInnit's job is to go out and get food and resources when I'm out. Like if I have eaten all my food and I need more, or if none of Phil's books have anything useful and I need him to get more.

But day after day, I look outside and wish I could go out there. Sometimes I plan on sneaking out, so none of the boys will find out. But it never works out in the end.

But I'll figure it out somehow.