3

Angels Chapter two:

Kyuu, you are going to die!

Hey! It wasn't entirely my fault! It was his fault as well… I just hope that he doesn't find out. I mean, he killed his clan… what makes you think he would let his own child live?

You're right Kyuu…and they don't allow abortions in Konoha…we are in some serious shit here…

No fucking duh. You need to talk to someone.

Who?

How about that Hokage woman. She'd know what to do. And you do trust her; she views you as her son. She would help you.

Yeah, yeah she would.

Erm, there is a side affect to having the –cough- parts of a female.

And…? Naruto said, having the feeling that he wasn't going to like it.

Well, because you will be unable to menstruate like a female of your species, and because you are partly fox demon, you will go in heat once a year.

W-what! Kyuubi! Why the fuck did you have to do this to me? Do you hate me or something?

No! I don't hate you!

Naruto growled softly and asked,

When will I be in heat?

Well, because humans have a gestation period of about nine months, you will be in heat around September time so that the child will be born around spring time.

So you mean I could only get pregnant in September?

Well, no. you can get pregnant at any time… you're just most fertile at that time…

I really hate you.

"Why aren't you with the team, Naruto?" A deep voice asked. Naruto jumped and whirled around in a defensive position. He blinked when he saw Kakashi standing there reading his porn book. He blinked in surprise and stood up straighter, rubbing his head as he smiled slightly,

"I'm not feeling well…"

Kakashi blinked and asked,

"Again?"

Naruto nodded and then asked shyly,

"Can you do a favour for me?"

Kakashi frowned lightly, but motioned for Naruto to continue.

"Can you tell Tsunade-obaachan to come over…as quickly as possible?"

Kakashi's frown deepened and he asked,

"Why?"

"Personal matters." The blonde replied evasively. Kakashi gave him a suspicious look and then shrugged,

"If you want." And then he disappeared. Naruto bit his lip, unsure of whether he really wanted to tell the endowed woman about his…problem. He was going to kill both of the causes.