21

"W-what are you doing here?" Naruto asked, frowning slightly. Sasuke looked at him calmly and said,

"Taking you back to Konoha."

"I can't jackass!"

"I know, that's why Itachi is coming with us."

"But Suki-"

"My niece? We'll get her later."

"H-how did you know?"

"Tsunade and Jiraiya told me. They felt that I needed to know. And they told me about the Kyuubi being sealed inside you."

Naruto scowled deeply. Why had they done that? Why did they betray his trust? Naruto gave a sigh,

"Just go home Sasuke…"

"Why?" The Uchiha spat, clearly not pleased, "You choose Itachi over me?"

Naruto remained quite and stared at the floor, avoiding Sasuke's gaze. Sasuke always seemed to look at him like as if he was some kind of object. Itachi didn't. Itachi always treated him like a person, Sasuke didn't love Naruto…he lusted for him and those two were completely different.

"He loves me…" Naruto then said quietly. The younger Uchiha narrowed his eyes.

"And I don't?"

"No, you don't. You don't love me, you lust for me. Itachi does lust for me to, but he loves me at the same time, and you don't. Leave us alone."

Naruto gave a jerked when he found himself on the ground, being pinned under Sasuke. He stiffened, not liking the close bodily contact with the youngest Uchiha. He glared up at Sasuke's sharingan eyes.

"Get off me!" He growled. Sasuke shook his head and said,

"Like I said, you're coming back to Konoha with me."

"And what will you do then?"

Sasuke remained quiet as if he hadn't seemed to have thought that far. After a while of silence, Sasuke said softly,

"Simple, Itachi will be imprisoned and you will remain with me."

"I don't want to be with you! I hate you!"

Sasuke narrowed his eyes in anger and wrapped a hand around the blonde's throat, squeezing slightly.

"You will!"

"What are you going to do? Rape me like your brother did to me years ago?"

Sasuke frowned at this and snapped,

"Of course not."

"Then get off me and piss off! I'm not going back to Konoha with you Sasuke, especially if you seem intent on locking Itachi up for the rest of his life. He did it for a reason! To save you Sasuke, he saved you, and me! He saved us and Konoha!"

Sasuke looked confused.

"Saved us? How so? All he's done to me is pretend to be a brother and he killed my family!"