6

"You what?" Tsunade asked, a frown marring her features. She had been in deep discussion with Shizune when Kakashi barged in saying he had important information. Something which Tsunade didn't expect at all.

"Why would Itachi do something like that?" Shizune asked, evidently confused.

"I don't know, but it seems he is carrying on the leader's 'plan'. What that is, I don't know."

"Hmm, this could cause problems. Shizune, could you please get Iruka for me."

"Hai, Tsunade-sama." She said before walking out of the room.

"Iruka? Why do you need him?"

"Because he knows where Jiraiya and Naruto are. Jiraiya needs to know about this."

Kakashi blinked and said,

"I could find him."

"No you can't. They are in a special place and unless you're invited, you cannot go there."

"Eh?"

"Never mind."

"Oh, how's Naruto doing?"

"He's healthier and put on weight. Jiraiya said that he was coming along nicely."

"That's good to hear." He replied and was about to say something else, but the door opened and Iruka came in.

"You asked for me, Tsunade-sama?"

"Yes, I need you to go to Jiraiya and Naruto. I need you to give the message to Jiraiya that Itachi has taken leadership of the Akatsuki."

"He what!?" The chuunin asked, his mouth wide open.

"You heard, now get going!"

Iruka fled quickly.

Kakashi blinked at the now empty doorway and then turned back to the Hokage, who was deep in thought about something.

"Anything wrong, Hokage-sama?"

"Eh? Oh…no. You can go now."

She watched as the Jounin stared at her before turning around and walking out. She frowned when he was gone. Now that Itachi was the leader of Akatsuki, there was more of a chance that he would find out about his child. It would be bad if that happened.

X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X

Jiraiya blinked when there came a knock on the door. He had been in the middle of teaching Naruto something about weapons from one of the many scrolls that were kept here.

He stood up and went to the door, opening it up to come face to face with an agitated Iruka.

"Iruka-sensei, what are you doing here?" Naruto asked from the sofa. Iruka smiled at him and moved to sit next to the boy. Naruto turned and hugged the brown haired man. Iruka stared at his stomach and said, almost without thinking,

"Naruto! You've gotten fat!"

Naruto blinked and looked at his stomach. He then scratched his head, laughing,