5

"Are we there yet?" Naruto asked for the 20th time since they had left Konoha. Jiraiya's eyebrow twitched.

"Naruto, we've only been out of Konoha for three minutes!"

They were silent for a few minutes and then,

"Are we there yet?"

"Gah! You're going to be the death of me, you know that?"

"Hmm, what an interesting idea…"

Jiraiya glared at the blonde before grunting and turning his attention back to the road. They had only the briefest of farewells before they left. Naruto's friends were worried if this was a good idea, seeing as how unwell the blonde looked.

Tsunade had explained everything to him. She had mentioned about the fact of the amount of energy it took to keep the foetus alive. Also, he was dealing with the extreme emotional stress from the situation he was in. Jiraiya was so going to kill that Uchiha when he got his hands on him.

Tsunade had told him to go to a small abandoned house, not far from the village. It was the place where Naruto's father, the Yondaime, spent his time with his wife whenever they could get away. No-one, except Jiraiya and Tsunade, knew about Suki's and Arashi's marriage, let alone her pregnancy. Jiraiya looked back at the pale boy walking slowly behind him. He was too young for this. Way too young.

He sighed as he turned back, his eyes searching for the secret path that led to the house.

"Are we there yet?"

"Almost. All I need to do is find the pathway.

"Eh? There's no pathway here."

"Yes there is. It's a secret path. It leads to the house you're father spent time in." Naruto didn't know about his parentage, but he deserved to know.

"M-my father?"

"Yes. He was married in secret to the most beautiful woman in existence, Suki. Ah, I remember her. You resemble her a lot- short and pretty."

"Pretty!? I'm not pretty!"

Jiraiya chuckled, but decided to ignore it.

"Who was my father?"

"The same man who gave you that curse of your's."

"The Yondaime!?"

Jiraiya nodded, glancing at the gaping boy. At least he had shut up. Jiraiya grinned at his pupil before sweeping his gaze to the path again.

'We should be near…' He though, recognising a few land marks.

"Aha!" He cried when he spotted it, making Naruto, who was still lost in thought, to jump visibly in shock. Jiraiya stepped forward towards a rather large looking rock and placed his hands on it, feeling around for something. He grinned when he found it, the small crevice. He put some chakra into the crevice and a seal appeared. He bit his thumb and whipped his blood on the seal.

Suddenly, the rock seemed to disappear into thin air as the seal was broken, revealing a small dirt road walled by his dirty grey rocks. Jiraiya motioned Naruto through the entrance way and closed it after he himself had entered. It was simple, but it kept unwanted visitors out.