18

Naruto yawned softly, trying to go back to sleep. Itachi was already up and in the bathroom and the blonde could hear the shower going. He suddenly gave a cry when something dropped onto his back. He looked over his shoulder and blinked. It was Suki.

She gave a giggle and said,

"Morning mummy!"

Naruto gave a sigh and buried his face in the pillow,

"Morning Suki-chan." Was the muffled response.

"Where's daddy?"

"In the shower…"

Suki rolled off him and he was able to sit up. He watched as she climbed off the bed and ran into the bathroom, which had its door half open. Naruto gave a sigh as the shower stopped. Suddenly, Suki gave another giggle and cried,

"Mummy! Daddy's butt naked!"

Naruto collapsed on the bed laughing. It sounded so funny the way that she said it. Naruto looked up in time to see Itachi, who was now wearing boxers and the towel around his neck, come in carrying the giggling Suki. He set her on the bed where Naruto quickly grabbed her and promptly started to tickle her stomach, sending her into a giggle fit. It had been a month since the castration threat on Itachi and Naruto was pleased to note that the Uchiha was rather careful around him. Though Naruto now didn't mind waking up every morning to find himself snuggling up to the man. It was rather comfortable. He was also rather large compared to when he was pregnant with Suki. He just hoped that there would be no complications.

He watched as Itachi got dressed and prepared to leave the room. As he did, he turned back to them and asked,

"Do you want anything?"

Naruto thought for a moment and then replied,

"Umm…. Steak and Kidney pie with whipped on top…and chocolate…"

Itachi gave a nod and left the room, leaving mother and daughter alone. Suki looked up at him from where she was lying in between his slightly spread legs and gave a smile. She turned over and sat on the bed, staring at his swollen stomach. She reached out and patted the bump, looking back up at Naruto.

"Mummy, why are you fat?"

"I'm not."

"You are!"

"No… your little brothers or sisters are in there."

Suki looked puzzled.

"Why in your tummy?" She asked.

"They're not ready to come out yet."

"Oh…"

"Come on. We'll take a bath together."

"Yay!" She squealed, jumping off the bed and going into the bathroom. Naruto gave a sigh as he pushed himself off the bed and going into the bathroom. Suki was trying to get into the bath tub. The blonde gave a little chuckle and picked her up, moving her a little way away. He then removed her clothes as the bath filled up. He also got rid of his boxers that he had slept in. When the bath was filled, he gently set her in before getting in himself.