4

Tsunade looked at the sleeping boy on the sofa in her office, curled up under a thick blanket that Shizune had given him. She had yet to tell the woman and was planning on doing so when she returned. It had been three days since she had sent the message to Jiraiya. They would most likely return during the week. She looked out of the window at the dark sky, signalling that it was very late in the evening. She had, surprisingly, finished her work and was now enjoying a cup of sake.

She had put Naruto on sick leave for the moment, which worried some of rookie nine when they found out. They then said it was a good idea when they saw how pale and thin the blonde was. They were worried for his health. Tsunade took another sip and blinked when the door opened to reveal Shizune. Her assistant closed it softly behind her, walking up to the desk.

"You wanted to talk to me, Tsunade-sama?"

Tsunade frowned, putting her cup down.

"Yes I did."

"Is it about Naruto-kun? What's wrong with him? Is he sick?"

"No, he isn't sick…he just has a certain condition."

"And what is that condition?" Shizune asked, looking extremely confused.

Suddenly the door opened and an annoyed Iruka walked in. He glanced at the sleeping boy and marched up to Tsunade's desk. Both women blinked in mild shock at how desperate the chuunin looked,

"Please tell me, what's wrong with Naruto?"

Tsunade frowned. Naruto had mentioned that he would like Iruka to know about his problem. Iruka was his father figure after all.

"Fine, but on one condition, this applies to you as well Shizune." Tsunade said firmly, putting her sake aside as if to emphasis her point. Both blinked and glanced at each other.

"What condition is that Tsunade-sama?" Iruka asked, his confusion evident in his voice.

"That what I tell you does not leave this room under any circumstances. You are not to tell anyone what I am about to tell you. Understand?"

"H-hai." They both said, nodding slightly. Tsunade sighed, thinking of a way to tell them.

"There are a couple of things that you need to know. One thing is that Kyuubi seems to have a rather sick sense of humour."

"How so?" Shizune asked, glancing at the blonde boy worriedly.

"It seems that, when he was bored, he decided to give Naruto some extra organs…"

"And…" Iruka prompted.

"That beast gave Naruto fully functional female reproductive parts…"

Both stared at her as if she had grown several extra heads.

"My God…" Iruka whispered, looking with sympathy at the blonde. Shizune was frowning,

"But wouldn't that mean that if he had intercourse with another male, he could get pregnant?"

Tsunade nodded, scowling deeply.

"That's also something else." She growled as she was thinking of how she was going to kill the elder Uchiha.

"What happened?" Iruka said, sounded panicked, "What happened to Naruto?"