Chapter 46

---

"If you can make a woman laugh, you can make her do anything."

― Marilyn Monroe

---

Picture: Ross and Skylar on their wedding day

Video: Champagne Kisses by Jessie Ware

---

A week later...

"Oh my god! Breathe! Breathe!" I pepped talked myself. I think I am going to be sick. "Momma, you look really pretty. Don't be sick" Riley informed me looking at me in a tilted image. I didn't know I said that out loud. I adored my baby girl, she looked stunning in her white and pink dress, Rydel had nicely put her brown hair in neat bun, her hair was starting to show it's roots. Growing and turning a blonde into a brown. I unbuttoned a few button's from my the wedding dress that was in the box, it got adjusted and fits me like a glove. However I am sort of hyperventilating so I am going to try and take as much air as I can.

"Thank you baby, I just feel a little nervous" I tried to pick my words. Was this actually happening? Getting married, Me and him.. The way it was going to be. A knock, stopped my thoughts. "Skylar can we come in" Spring called from behind the door. I took a look breathe in and with a shaky voice I told them a "yes" The seven women walked in, all having some impact in life. I wouldn't want anyone else to be here with me at this moment. Madi instantly ran to go sit next to Riley on the couch.

Vesta- One of my oldest friends I haven't seen in along time, Her brown hair has grown and I see Brandon put a ring on it. I smiled kindly for her coming on this day. The dress shines her blade skin tone and the dress makes her legs look amazing.

Savannah- Still as tall as I remember and as gorgeous, at 18 she is a flower and the pink and white bridesmaid dress I decided looks amazing on her. I give her a wink, and she gave a one back, God I missed the girls.

Alexa- She's been married to Rocky for about 2 years now and I can see from her arched belly, she's pregnant. She's glowing in that dress and her eyes are shinning, still a little short but her smile makes up for it. "hey biatch" she smiles. I laugh and give her an air kiss.

Rydel- Looks dazzling, it still confuses me- she is the tallest yet she wears the heels and I raise my eyebrow at the tattoo I see placed on her hand to her wrist of a charm bracelet. "I was drunk" she sighed and crossed her hands over her chest. I laugh and smile at her. My future Sister-in-law

Spring- The girl who know's me better then I know myself, we both have been through so much and we have always been there together. Some friends come and go just like every new term in High school but she's my sister and she has got my back whenever I need her. I love her so much.

Stormie- My future mother-in-law. She has always been a kind soul with a shoulder to cry on. She will forever be the women I will seek comfort and advice from, the white gown she is dressed in is a graceful.

My mom- And finally, my momma. Been there every step of the way through my life. Always holding my hand teaching me to keep my head held high no matter what people say about you. She has know since I was a Cell inside her too now. I love her dearly and thank her to the bottom of my soul for everything she ever did for me. Including this 'marrying Ross Lynch' I will never be able to put into words how much I love her.

"My god Skylar" Stormie gasped. I can see the girl trying to look around the room to stop themselves from crying. I laugh. "What's the matter Lex" I laugh, I know she hates to admit when she's going to cry- since 'she doesn't cry' "Nothing, just got a feather in my eye from these halo crown's your making us wear" She shoe me off. I walked eagerly towards and crushed her in a hug. "I missed you Sky" She whispered into my shoulder. "You too Lex. I am sorry I didn't come to your wedding" I replied guilty. "it's fine" she pulls away. I see her watery eyes. "God you look beautiful" She muttered starring at the lace that covered the dress. "how's the pregnancy going?" I gestured to her stomach. She stopped and looked at me. "I'm not pregnant" she said seriously cool town.