Chapter 7

Edited

Imagine waking up to see that^^^^^

—-

"I am so tired, I can hardly type these worfs." 

— Lemony Snicket 

(P.S: I love Lemony Snicket, by far one of my favourite authors ever. Have any of you ever read the Series of the unfortunate events? Or even seen the film? It's amazing. She is an amazing writer.)

—-

Picture: Ross' asleep

Video: Lonesome Dream by Lord Huron

—-

Skylar's POV

I was awoken from a ray sun hitting my face, opening my eyes I notice a beam of sunlight reflecting onto a mirror and in my face, yawning I notice Ross asleep, so I crawl down to the bottom of the bed sat on the edge. I took my bathrobe off that I slept in immediately feeling my skin sticky and smelly, I let the silky robe drop to my feet and I ran my fingers through my hair and It felt sweaty, Why am I so hot? I decide to take a shower, I slowly and quietly make my footsteps quiet so I don't wake Ross up who is sleeping on his back and facing from me. (Picture at the top) Opening the gold door handle I met with the minty freshness of the bathroom room, everything is so new as well.

—5 minutes later (after the shower)—

After shaving my legs and massaging my legs in a honey oiled lotion I smelt like slightly like Strawberries and apples from my wet hair, I adore the smell, turning of the hot water, I met with cold, God it's cold, looking around the white big bath...

After shaving my legs and massaging my legs in a honey oiled lotion I smelt like slightly like Strawberries and apples from my wet hair, I adore the smell, turning of the hot water, I met with cold, God it's cold, looking around the white big bathroom I released I did not bring a towel.

Damn! I forgot to bring a towel. I hit myself again, I looked around to see only see a small hand towel, sitting nicely on a shelf, quickly but regretting it I rushed to get the towel around me, the cold spicy air attracted my body with viper's venom, I cocoon it around my body and groaned when it doesn't even cover my body properly, trying to think of anything else to put on I look at my sweaty wet nighty on the ground. I can't put that back on, it defeats the object of getting clean. Screaming into my hands, I regain composure and tighten it - It will have to do. I wrapped it under my arms and it covered my chest but went half up to my butt! I pulled it down a bit more and then you could see a low cut area! AGGGHHHH, you can't win with this, I was hoping Ross was still sleeping.

I quietly opened the door to see Ross, still asleep. Thank You. I quietly tipped toed my way out of the bathroom, around the bed and took a bigger towel out of my closet. The cross breezed wind slammed my closet door shut and created a loud bang. Sugar! I turned my head to see if he was still asleep, and he was. I dropped the towel that was around me on the floor and quickly tried my hardest to open the folded big towel. That's when I heard the grossest thing ever.

"What a nice sight to wake up to" His deep musky voice spoke. I panicked and fell to the floor in attempt to cover myself. "Close your eyes" I overly shouted. I opened the towel and placed it over the major areas that needed covering, taking a second to settle my heartbeat, I looked him dead in the eye. "Close your eyes, I need to wrap the towel around myself" I explained tucking the towel around my body that was still placed on the floor.

He smirked and leaned on his elbows "or what?" he challenged. Well I didn't expect that one...

"I will..." Come Skylar what can you blackmail him with? "I will..." I stuttered trying to think quickly looking around the room hoping inspiration will strike soon. "You will?" he teased me and sat up letting the covers of the bed fall to his lap, I saw the muscle on his stomach but looked back up.

"Can you please, just close your eyes for 10 seconds" I begged making sure the towel was covering my chest area. "Fine" he muttered. Sky smiled and Ross covered his eyes with his hand, I slowly stood up and Ross counted out loud "12345678910" he raced and I panicked when he said he was "done"

I managed to wrap the towel around my body and glared at Ross annoyed.

"Skylar, remember what I said last night" he explained and took the covers of his body and crawled over to where I was. "This teasing is what couples do, so lighten up. Okay?" He asked and took one of my clutched hands from my towel then the other in his hands. Scariness spoke in my eyes, I was afraid that the towel would drop, I tried to pry my hands from his hands but he tighten.

"Calm down. Listen, even if the towel dropped I will still be looking at your eyes" Ross smiled attempting to cool my tensed posture. I nodded taking a small breath, he leaned closer and kissed my cheek leaving a red blush slapped on my cheeks. "Don't feel strange with me, not anymore. I'm sorry for ever making you feel that way in the past but can we try and move past it and look at the now" he massaged my red cheek. "I will try, It's not that I don't feel comfortable with you, it's just I don't like that way I look and the standards I have to match" I muttered. I am nothing like those girls with the perfect hair and body "Stop." He demanded. "Don't feel like that with me, I like you and your body, or what I have seen of it" he cupped my hips and brought me to him, he lifted himself to his knees so our faces where aligned with each other's. "Y-you like me?" I asked breathless. "Yes I do" he mutters into my ear and kisses my earlobe. I smiled happily when he pecked my nose. I have to shower but first I should be honest, he said seriously, the hands that cupped my hips travelled down to my butt and slapped it.

"Owe! What was that for?" I asked rubbing the area he hit my butt on.

"For having a nice butt" He pecked my lips that was slightly apart. He got up and walked to the bathroom, "You looked didn't you?" I excused him, he chuckled and walked into the bathroom "teasing Sky" he calls back.

AGGHH! Hi my name is Megan, We decided that I'm going to update this story's So yeah! Hopefully you guys will get used to my strangeness!

Love yar

Megan

Xx