Chapter 38

---

"If your taking me home, tell me if I am back on mine own, giving back a heart that's on loan"

-Kiera Knightly

---

Picture: Ross and Skylar sleeping

Video: Like I'm Gonna lose you by Meghan Trainer and John Legend

---

  I will Tell you when the picture Applies. Always be really prepared for some SERIOUS drama

Ross' POV

I raced into the bathroom to try and find where I hide her present, I closed the door and found it behind the door. I grabbed the white bag and made my way back into our room to see; sleeping beauty under the covers fast asleep, I sighed but chuckled, I stripped down to my boxers and put her present on the table and got into bed. I pulled Skylar close to me until I remembered that Spring was downstairs. I got out of the warm sheets and raced downstairs to see Spring sleeping on the couch. Internally I laughed a bit but put a blanket on her then turned the T.V. off.

I grabbed my phone from my Jacket pocket and sent Cameron a quick text, saying that Spring is asleep round ours. He responded back with 'ok'

I threw my phone on the sofa and walked up the stairs to see Skylar out of bed and throwing up in the toilet. I walked to her and rubbed her back whilst picking up her hair. She always feels sick just before she goes to sleep then is super hungry when she wakes up. After some time she finished off up chucking everything I can imagine she has eaten over the past day and brushed her teeth. I pulled her into my arms and rubbed her bear back, She rested her sweaty forehead on my shoulder and was sighing. 

"Ross" She mumbled. I smiled from the funny feeling off her breath. "Yes" I hummed into her soft skin. I felt her shiver from the warm heat pressed on her unclothed skin, my lips left a trail of sinful kisses on her shoulder and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. "Do you want a boy o-or a g-girrrrrllll" She yawns as she pulls me closer clutching the rim of my boxers. "I don't mind either way, maybe a girl" I mumble. I felt her grin against my cheek and her hands slowly made their way around my waist and clicked into place. "me too"   

"But what happens if it's a by?" She asked with a little stutter. Skylar's tired eyes opened to meet mine. I love her beautiful creamy eyes, they can even make a blind man see. "Then we will love him as much as we would do anyway" I reassured her, She rested her body weight on me and let her chin slip to my chest, she continuously grinned at me and her eyes held happiness. "You are something Mr Lynch" She hummed as she kissed my chest. I felt a warmth spreading and I pulled her even closer into my hold.

"Well Miss Jones, or soon to be Mrs Lynch, you have learn to put up with it for the rest of your life" I laughed as I picked her up bridal style and made my way to our bed. "I already have" she laughed as I gently let her go and fall a few cm onto the bed. "Good" I grinned as I crawled my way over her body and used both of my arms to hold my weight, I moved down as much as I could until our little bundle of joy stopped in front of my face. "Now that your not asleep maybe we should continue where we left off?" I smirked as I saw her cheeks flush and her eyes wonder away from mine. "Umm.." she longed, whilst letting her hand cover her bra.

"let's take this off" I offered as I used one hand to slide behind her back and unclasped it. It instantly became less tighter and she gasped. "Ross" she warned. "I-I don't think we should continue. I am nearly 7 months pregnant it mi-might hurt the b-baby" She tutted as her hands locked around my tensed neck. I sighed but agreed. "Ok" I gave in and kissed her cheek and moved off her and climbed under the sheets. I watched her get up and take her bra and pants off and walk around the room in search of my shirt. "I have one on the chair" I pointed to the chair trying to keep my eyes away from her goddess of a body.