Chapter 21

HEY GUYSxx This Chapter might answer those questions of yourXXxx

---

"The most confused we ever get is when we're trying to convince our heads of something our heart knows is a lie."

- Karen Marie Moning

---

Picture: Joe and Skylar

Video: I'll Show you by Justin Bieber

---

Skylar's POV

He though my body fitted in his chest like a puzzle, I shouldn't be doing this. This guy has gone crazy and he could be well enough to kill me, but something told me he wouldn't hurt me.I pushed him back and out of his hold. He looked shocked and a bit of hurt? I am so bad at reading people's facial expressions.

"baby, come here" his voice soothingly trailed off. I was gonna, I nearly was gonna go back in his arms and let him hug me like a teddy bear. But I didn't. I stopped myself. I got a bit angry and frustrated because people where playing with emotions when I am in vulnerable state.

"one, I am not your 'baby' and two I am not an object that you think you can claim!" I spat out whilst my anger carried on flowing out. Joe looked beyond aggravated, Joe was shaking and growling again. It really started to intimidate me so I started to walk backwards towards the door, Whilst I didn't dear to leave my eyes off him, until I knew I was out of the room.

"Yes. You. Are. You are MINE. MATE!" he informed firmly, his stance was powerful and dominate that made me want to lower my head and beg for forgiveness. But I didn't. I value my life and I do not which to die in a classroom on my first day of senior year.

I let my fingertips feel the behind of me, I had enough space to turn and run.

And that what I did...

Within seconds I was out of that Classroom and charging into a public area. I had no clue where I was gonna go. AGGHHH! I carried on running and I heard his foot steps behind me and his growl. Like seriously I didn't know guys could growl. He sounded like a bloody dog. I ran and I found myself in my English class. I burst through the door and all eyes went on me, all the discussion that was once their had disappeared. I was panting out of breath and realised I was late for class."Oh Skylar" She said shocked, whilst her hand on her heart. Mrs Thompson had to be best most coolest teacher ever. She has not only been a teacher but a friend to me over the years "I am sorry I am late Mrs. Thompson" I said as I walked towards the teacher and grabbed the note that my teacher in home room gave me. "here" I whispered to her as I gave her the note. She grabbed it and started to read it, looking behind me towards the door to see if Joe was there and luckily, he wasn't.

"Skylar, Skylar" she called. I turned my head to look at her and she had a questionable look on her face. "Where's Joe then?" she repeated as she gestured to the note. Sugar Ummm, "He's with the nurse" I lied. "okay, take your seat, you haven't missed much I was telling the class what books we will need to be reading. Most of them are plays" She smiled knowing I have most likely read most of them. I smiled awkwardly and let my eyes wonder over the empty seats. My eyes were glancing over everyone's head until familiar blonde hair came into sight. I looked down to see his eyes attached to mine, he wiggled his eyes to the seat in front of him. I don't want to talk to you in this class. I walked towards to the back and sat in a seat 3 behind Ross.

1 hour later...

The lesson finished and I was slightly relieved that Joe didn't come in and also that I read all 12 books that Mrs.Thompson told us to read for the year.. so no homework for a while.