Chapter 52

!!!!!LAST CHAPTER ALERT!!!!

---

"This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change."

―   Taylor Swift

---

Picture: A gif just to give you all a good Laugh for the last chapter

Video: Driving home for Christmas by Chris Rea

---

All those silent readers, please Vote and Comment at the end of the book please. IT WILL BE YOUR LAST CHANCE TO DO SO. LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD.

Last Chapter... For now. The Spin off is is still being discussed between us... The name might be changed or we might deride not to make on after all, we are starting to get busy this year and we are trying our hardest to make the time for you guys. But we will let you know what we came up with.

Skylar's POV

-11 Years Later-

"Wake up" I heard his voice whisper in my ear, I kept my eyes locked. "Wake up Mommy" He whispered again. I groaned and rolled over so I could snuggle against my loyal white pillow, at least he lets me sleep. "come on mommy" he shakes me and my hair falls over my face, smoothly I groaned and with a gust of wind from my mouth I blow the fallen hair away from my tickling nose. "nnoooo" I whined tiredly. "James go get your sister" My hubby instructed my 1 of 2, 10 year old. "Ok dad. But wait for me" he says in hurry. I smile at James shyness and over excitement. He gets so much energy but he gets shy and he can't contain himself, but in a reserved sort of way. "Ash, go help your brother. You know how moody your sister is getting now" He chuckled.

"Al right dad." He shouted and I felt the bed spring up as he jumped off and ran down the hall following his twin. "come on babygirl." he whispered touching my ass cheeks underneath the covers of our bed. I moaned and moved on my back to cuddle closer to his lap. He chuckled and put something down on the table next to our bed. I felt him lift me like a baby into his lap. I spread my legs and put them on either side of his hips and wrapped my tired arms around his neck, re-resting my head in the crook of his warm, manly smelling neck. "Happy birthday baby girl" He kissed my head and rubbed up and down my back. "I'm getting to old for this" I muttered into his neck.

His body vibrated with laughter and kissed my head several times whilst rocking me slightly. "well what do you expect for 31" he laughed. I punched his chest angrily, "don't remind me. I am getting old" I grumbled angrily rubbing the sleep from my eyes. "Hey I turned 32 the other month how do you think I feel?" I laughed and moved to look at his dazzling brown eyes, not much has changed just a few wrinkle under his eyes but other then that he looks as hot as I saw him when I came back from London. "but it's ok for you." I mumbled. I looked down tiredly playing with his top, "your still as handsome as in high school. I found a white hair yesterday" I mumbled. He laughed and pulled me into the embarrass of his warm home like arms.

"Babe, you are as sexy as the day I told you I loved you and every other day after that" he nibbled on my neck. I giggled and opened my wide brown eyes at him "you really are still the smooth talker, I met in high school" I arched my eyebrow and he smirked at me. "you bet it sexy" he started leaving open kisses on my neck. "the kids made me pancakes" I laughed looking at the plate of two slightly burnt pancakes and melted wipe cream with strawberries dripping of the side. I saw a few skittles on there too. "Ashton" I whispered disapprovingly. My baby was addicted to those.