Chapter 9

Edited

--

"I love new clothes. If everyone could just wear new clothes everyday, I reckon depression wouldn't exist anymore."

- Sophie Kinsella

--

Picture: Abby Lee, From Dance mom showing a certain part from an episode. (P.S: I LOVE DANCE MOMS, Honestly though I don't like Holly, Sorry.)

Video: Animal by Neon Trees

--

Skylar's POV

My mom, Stormie and I walked into my brand new living room and we all placed ourselves on the cushioned sofa's,

"Ross, can you get me and Nina a glass of water?" Stormie called out to Ross, he called out "Okay" and the silence in the room was relaxing. A few seconds later Ross comes back with two filled glasses with water and places them in front of our mom's, I felt a dent go down and noticed Ross sitting right next to me, I smile inside and brush the side of my arm with his. He sees me through the corner of his eye and smirks. Which obviously leaves me blushing like a fool?

"Madi, would you like some juice?" My mom asked my little sister who was playing with her shoe laces. "Yes mommy" She replied, looking around for it- getting up I walk towards the kitchen door before saying "Okay, I will get you some". Coming into the sparkling kitchen my mind wonders, where did I place those new-

"BOO" Ross shook my shoulders, I startled in fright and a little squeak escaped from my lips. "Ross" I say angrily and hit his arm, "Don't do that" I try and steady my heart beat, where he is just silently laughing. I give him a final glare before I start looking in the cupboards for the items I bought."Sorry, what are you looking for? The cups are there" Ross pointed to the cupboard near him. "I know but Maddie is only 5, and those are glass." I explain remembering the last time we gave Maddie a glass cup.

"Do you remember where I put the baby bottles and plastic cups?" I ask still searching for the bottles. It goes quiet and I wonder if Ross left or not, turning back I see him still and staring at me wide eyed, "Baby bottles?" he repeated. I nodded and added "and plastic cups, they were lots of colour with a Flower border at the bottom of them"

 I nodded and added "and plastic cups, they were lots of colour with a Flower border at the bottom of them"

"Why did you buy Baby bottles?" He asked still gawked. "It was on offer with the plastic cups, and you know when ever Maddie comes round, or if we have guests that have a baby" I trailed. "Or if we have one of our own" I said very quietly just underneath the wisp of my breath.

"One of our own?"

Skylar pauses and looks around the room, this just got very awkward really fast. "Like our own baby?" he summarized. The blood rushed to my cheeks and I wished to my lips so they could swell and leave me unable to talk. I nodded very vaguely and turned back to reach the high cupboard."Wow, wow, wow! You're pregnant" He stated. I gasped and turned around. "No" I quickly assure him. His muscles loosen and the anger that was once in his eyes where gone in a flash. "Oh" he finished. "Maybe look in that cupboard above the microwave"