Chapter 23

---

"If you're horrible to me, I'm going to write a song about it, and you won't like it. That's how I operate."

― Taylor Swift

---

Picture: Ross Lynch

Video: Motivation by Kelly Rowland ft Lil Wayne

---

(A/N- Reign and Joe are actual people who she based her dream on) 

Ross' POV....finally!!

I had such a nice asleep.. even though I found myself on the floor with Skylar on top of me. Skylar.

I already know what your gonna..

(A/N comment here what you would say to him)

I know that I haven't been spending so much time with Skylar and it looks like I'm trying to ignore her but it's just the touring factor. This is massive- We finally get to tour and we and playing the new year's eve show! Like seriously your telling me that you would let that go and leave it to luck? I told her as soon as she woke up that I was sorry and I gave her a million and one kisses, she eventually gave in but she said she just needs time to trust me fully. I am such an idiot, I completely forgot she Abandonment issues, and then I go and do what I did, she must be feeling like crap. I am walking on a very thin line with Skylar, last thing is for her to shut me out. I am so surprised that she hasn't already, Skylar told me how I left for a week and she was all alone for one week. She told me how much she missed me once that she thought I was gonna leave her. She always thinks that I am going to leave her? It hurts to know that I can hurt her so deeply like that. But so far we are normal. That's the thing with us you could knock down so many times but we will get up and start things like nothing ever happened.

We both are dressed and are driving to school in the BMW that we got given. Sky was wearing a nice summery white lace dress that had a lace belt thing around her small waist, it stopped mid shin, she placed a short denim jacket on and she looked like an angel. Her blonde hair looked amazing in a natural waves with that flower crown thing on her head. And some gold bracelets.

...sorry I'm not good with describing girl's outfits. (A/N I am, but Ross isn't-hehehe)

I was going in my signature ripped jeans, studded belt, grey top and a over unbuttoned shirt with the collars popped up and my Ray bans. I was gonna style my hair but my little miss Summery, insisted on doing it. I swear all she was doing was running her fingers through my hair- which was most soothing.. just saying. She said and I quote "Now it looks hot". I am such a lucky guy to have this diamond in my life, just part of me doesn't know it. Currently she telling me this dream that she had. This girl has got one creative mind... maybe I could use that as an advantage one day ;)

"And then his eyes changed from brown to black within seconds" She excitedly informed me. She looked like a little kid trying to fly a paper plane with all these hand gestures.

"All because he smelled you?" I asked amazed with a hint of Sarcasm.

"Yeah" she replied with full confidence, nodding her head with her eyes wide. She completed her story whilst we sat in this damn traffic, looks like every person who lives IN AMERICA IS GOING TOO SCHOOL TODAY!!- I have a very small amount of patience.

"So that was my dream.." she trailed off looking at the car in front of us. "I am never watching a Twilight Movie ever again, I will stick to Harry Potter" I couldn't help but smile and I agreed 100% with her.

"I agree no more Twilight dreams if it means that I am the bad guy that hurts you" I told her looking at her whilst intertwining my fingers with hers. I knew she saw the pain that my eyes where emitting. She looked down like she was almost guilty then she muttered a "Sorry" I captured her cheeks in my hands and told her "Don't say that. I deserve it, I did treat you like crap" she kept her lips closed but shook her head.