Chapter 43

BLAKE'S POV

Deciding to make Kate some breakfast; I got up 30 minutes earlier and went to shower. Thoughts were racing through my head as i needed to set everything in place so when I leave for the weekend, Kate would be alright. I hate having to leave her but that was the only choice. I couldn't take her. No, I'm not that fucking clingy. This is important for our future. My future. We've only been dating for a few months but my mind already included her in all my plans. I feel like a fucking Simp but it's too late to go back. I will have to do all my assignments as soon as school ends and squeeze in 3 hours at the garage. I can't just leave John high and dry. Plus, a little extra cash wouldn't hurt. I should also service my car. Haven't done that in a while and with these long drives back and forth; I don't need any surprises. 

I don't know how long I was there deep in my thoughts but Kate's naked body and surpised eyes was all I needed to drag me out of my head. Instantly, my member hardened. My thoughts went from innocent scheduling and business to touching and fucking. Even though i was longing for her presence; my intensions were pure. I wanted to be beside her now all i could think of is burying my 8 inch dick deep within her core. Fuck.

________________________________________________________________________________

Kate was snuggled in my arms. My body was comfortable. I just wanted to relax and enjoy this feeling as long as humanly possible but I had things to do and skipping school would just prolong the inevitable and through off the mental schedule I make for this week.

Once again, I went to the bathroom but instead of standing there naked lost in thoughts; I actually showered. Quickly this time, I didn't need any naked distractions. Donning a boxers and a loose grey sweat shorts. I jogged downstairs. I made some scrambled eggs with bacon and plantain. Then shared out a glass of orange juice before making my way up the stairs with the breakfast sitting comfortably on the brown tray I grabbed after washing up the pot.

Right until i placed the tray on the bedside table my mind was saying, "Simp. Kate's simp king. Little blakey turned into a simp". Which, I just shrugged off. No sense in looking for a problem where there was none.

________________________________________________________________________________

KATE'S POV

"Kate" a voice pulled me from my sleep.

Blake was hovering over me. His knees on either side of my legs and his hands next to my shoulders. He then leaned in, pecked my lips before saying, "Time to eat and then shower".

His head turned to the right and my gaze followed. The scent filled my nostrils and I stared hungrily at the food. How was I not supposed to fall for this man? 

He crawled off and walked straight into the closet.

Even if the egg white was running and the bacon was still raw and cold; I was still eat it as though it was some expensive five star meal or the best thing I had ever tasted. Just because Blake prepared it. It was well done and tasted great. It made my heart skip several beats. I am pretty sure that at I must have flatlined several times while eating. When i was done and the plate was empty. I realized just how much money i could get from the girls at school or from instagram for this breakfast just because Blake cooked it. Damn, I should have really posted a picture of it on my story with a #Blakecookedomg!

I returned the tray to the bedside table then went to shower. Coming out and heading straight to the closet. Blake was already done and just sitting on the bed waiting. I peeked at his outfit wanting to match. Dark blue tight jeans, white shirt and white and blue sneakers. Yeah I dont have that.

My only option now was a baby blue T-shirt and a quarter inch blue pants. I promise to go shopping as soon as I get extra cash. 

Sigh, I am a failure of a girl. I tied my hair into a high ponytail and let out a few strands at the front and used my fingers to curl them. Crying internally for not having owned a flat or curling iron. 

Somedays I was not sure if my self esteem was growing or plummeting. Curse those IG models and Blake for being natural-born at all this. 

"I'm ready" I said to blake while exiting the closet and taking up the food tray.

A few minutes later we were both closing our car doors and securing the seat belts. It was already 9AM but better late than never.

I actually thought that we would miss school today but I guess Blake is really taking school seriously this term. It being our last and all. 

When it comes on to thinking about college and the future that awaits me; I got anxious as I didn't have any burning passion that propelled me. I just wanted a good job to sustain me and ensure that I lived a comfortable life. I was in advanced classes and did business based subjects because I thought that pursuing business would be the safest way out. 

When i emerged from my thoughts. Blake was looking for a parking lot. 

______________________________________________________________________________

The teacher was not at all pleased about us entering the class in the middle of the lesson but decided that Blake was not a fight she wanted to pick on a monday morning. Knowing it would be biting off more than she could chew. Him being the principal's godchild and all. Not to mention his perfect grades regardless of how frequently attended the class. 

________________________________________________________________________________

At lunch we got food from the cafateria. Blake pulled me into his lap earning an intense blush from me and a few squeals and ewgh from prying eyes. I used the opportunity to take some photos. 1 for my ever growing IG page and the other for me to look at when he has to go and I get lonely. I ruffled his hair and planted a kiss on his head for the camera. Blake did not have any problems and just ate or smile in response. From the outside we looked like the perfect couple but since I fell in love with him; my anxiety grew. How can it be this hard to tell a guy you love him? I was no longer getting bullied and he is so kind to me but still my lips would not budge. whenever I tried to voice my feelings I stuttered or even choked. It was making me sad especially since there was a ever growing space been us. 

I sighed and forced the food pass the lump that was stuck in my throat. Blinking back the sting in my eyes.