~*Chapter 13*~

*Zayn's POV*
When my alarm goes off the next morning at first I'm confused about where I am. Then I remember the bittersweet events of the  day before. I look down at the beautiful boy laying on my chest.

"Hey baby you better wake up," I whisper kissing his head. He looks up at me with  a sleepy smile. "Morning baby, we fell asleep during the movie," I tell him kissing his head. "Yeah, but it was the best night sleep ever," he says kissing my chest.

"It was and as much as I'd love to keep holding you we have to get up and I really need to use the loo. But I didn't wanna hurt your arm,"I tell him making him laugh moving his arm.

I hurry to the loo reliving myself, brushing my teeth and taking a quick shower. When I come back to I guess what you'd call my room Liam's gone so I decide to FaceTime Waliyha and check on them. "Good morning you all ok?" I ask when she answers.

"Zayn honey I'm not gonna lie Safaa and I are both hurt but not by you by mum and dad. I mean you expect your parents to love you no matter what, but neither of us blame you for what happened," she says making a tear fall down my face as Liam comes in, making me wave him over.

"I know you don't blame me I just can't help blame myself a little for disturbing your life," I tell her as Liam sits down cuddling into my side waving at her and making her smile. All of sudden the phone is jerked from her hands and I'm looking at Safaa.

"Zayn you did nothing wrong, you didn't hurt us mum and dad did," Safaa says. "She's right,"Waliyha says coming to stand next her. "And Zayn I wouldn't do anything different," Safaa says. "Me either I get to be with the woman I love and that's because of you," Waliyha says pulling Ava into frame giving her kiss. "Yeah you should see them their sickening sweet,"Safaa says rolling her eyes making Waliyha smack her.

"We're sickening yeah it's not like you weren't drooling when Ezra came home from the gym all sweaty," Waliyha says making me sit up straight and Safaa shake her head trying to get Waliyha to be quiet.

                                                        (AN:Ezra🔼)

                                                        (AN:Ezra🔼)

"Ok wait so this crush or whatever you have on him is like legit, it's not just like 'oh he's hot' like you wanna date him?" I ask making her roll her eyes. "Y-yeah I wanna date him or at least see where it goes please don't get all protective big brother on me," She says rolling her.

"I won't let him," Liam says grabbing my phone from my hand making me give him a playful glare.

"Thanks Liam I knew there was a reason I liked you," she says making Liam laugh. "I've only got to meet you once and not under the best circumstances, but you seem smart enough to know weather or not you can trust this guy,"he says making me smile.

"Zee how'd you snag a guy like this ?" Safaa ask making everyone laugh. "I don't know but I'm thankful I did," I say pecking Liam's lips. "Oh gosh you are sickening sweet too?" Safaa says rolling her eyes. "Hey I can always release the beast," Liam says looking at me making me laugh.