~*Chapter 24*~

*Niall's POV*
"You all can put your bags wherever and just make yourselves at home I'm gonna run upstairs and change real quick," I say as we go in the house. "Yeah me too,"Josh says.

"So what are our plans for tonight?" Josh ask walking up behind me kissing my neck as I pull a t-shirt over my head.

"Nothing big I thought maybe we could do truth or dare but with Vodka,"I say making him pull away from my neck and look at me confused making me laugh.

"With Vodka?"he ask. "Yeah, you know how you usually have like 3 chickens?" I ask making him nod.

"Well instead of chickens you take a shot of Vodka," I say. "Oh ok well if we must let's go back downstairs," he says making me laugh. "You won't die I promise,"I tell him connecting our lips.

"Now come on," I say pulling away. "But Niiiial," he wines. "I'll make it up to you,"I tell him raising my eyebrows. "Well what the fook are we waiting on we have company," he says making me laugh.

"Ni what're your plans for tonight?" Liam ask when we come down the stairs. "We were actually just talking about that. You remember that time we played truth or dare with Vodka I thought we could do that and then a movie and just kinda chill. Is that ok with everyone," I ask making them nod. "You get the shot glasses I'll get the Vodka," I tell Liam.

"Ok are we playing where anything goes?"Calum ask. "I guess but if you chicken out of a truth or dare you take a shot," I say. "Niall it's your house you go first,"Harry says.

"Liam, who is the best teacher and why?" I ask.  "Mr.Corden he paired me up with a Greek God," he says making Zayn blush and leaning over pecking his lips. "You did turn that in today right?"Zayn ask him making him nod.

"Gavin read the last txt message you sent out loud," Liam says. Gavin pulls his phone out looking relived when he sees what his massage is. "Ok I'm waiting outside" he reads looking smug. "That's it?" Liam ask. "Yeah, I txt Calum before the game.

"Niall do your best impression of a fish out of water," Gavin says making everyone laugh and me get up. Laying on the ground and flop around. By the time I'm done everyone's dying laughing.

"Harry I dare you to strip down and go outside and do a cartwheel,"I say making Harry blush but stand up.

"O-oh my gosh that was p-priceless I laugh and oh my gosh when that car drove by," I laugh as Harry pulls on some basketball shorts.

"Zayn what's your biggest pet peeve?" Harry ask. "When People mess with my hair. The only one I want touching my hair is this hottie right here," he says pulling Liam onto his lap making him blush.

"Niall if you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?" Zayn ask.

"Nandoes,"Niall,Josh and Liam all say at the same time. "What how'd you all know that?" Zayn ask. "Because he has an obsession with it,"Liam says.

"Calum if you could pick one player to take with you on to a deserted island, who would it be?" I ask "Gavin duh,"Calum says.

"Harry what's the first letter of your crush's name?"Calum ask making Josh,Zayn,Liam and I all look at him with wide eyes. "Um I chicken,"he says taking a shot of Vodka.

"Um I'm gonna go use the loo,"Harry says sprinting off to the loo. "Ok I got one," Gavin says. "Josh is Niall the first guy you've ever been with?" He ask making Zayn and Liam give each other a weird look.