~*Chapter 21*~

*Zayn*
When I get outside I see Liam standing by his parents car. "Fook Liam I hope I didn't mess everything up with Niall," I tell him walking up to him. "Why what happened?"He ask. "Well you all weren't back and he ask me where you were, and I told him what you said. But I feel like I was stuttering through it,"I tell him. "I'm sure everything will be fine,"he assures me. "Come on evidently we're going to lunch and then going somewhere that I'm not allowed to know yet," he says rolling his eyes making me laugh.

"Question Mr. and Mrs. Payne. You weren't mad that Liam skipped?" I ask. "First off Zayn it's Geoff and Karen,"Geoff says making me laugh. "And yes we were mad until we found out the reason. We were young once and as long as you don't make it a regular thing I think we're ok," he says.

"Gosh if my parents would've caught me I would have been grounded for at least 2 weeks," I tell them. "Zayn may I ask you something and if it's to personal don't feel like you have to answer,"Karen says making me look at Liam. "Yeah,sure I guess it's ok," I tell her.

"Is their a reason your parents don't accept you like is it some religions thing or how it's gonna make them look to others?"Karen ask. "Mum! You don't just ask people that," Liam says. "I'm so sorry," he says turning to me.

"Liam,Liam calm down its no big deal,"I tell him. "To answer your question I think it may be a mixture of both,"I shrug. "Sorry if I overstepped I was just curious,"Karen says. "No its alright," I tell her.

"We're just gonna go somewhere simple for lunch is the Pizza King ok?" Geoff ask . "It's fine by me,"Liam says looking over at me. "Yeah me too," I say.

"Zayn have you talked to your sisters about coming over?" Karen ask. "No I've not ,I'll call them tonight,"I tell her picking up a slice of pizza.

"Ok guys thanks  for lunch but what's the big secret," Liam ask as we come out of the restaurant

"Ok guys thanks for lunch but what's the big secret," Liam ask as we come out of the restaurant. Geoff and Karen look at each other smiling. "Liam you'll be going to UNI soon,and your mother and I thought that you needed a car,"Geoff says making his eyes go wide. "Wait a car can you afford it?" He ask.

"Baby when you were born we put money back for things like this," Karen says. "Ok if your sure I don't wanna put you in a hard place,"he says making me smile most of the time when a teenager gets a car they could care less if it's hard on their parents. We spend the next few hour looking at cars.

"I think this one is the one," Liam says looking at a red Honda.

"Thank you Zayn you got him to go down on the price quite a bit,"Geoff says. "I'd do anything for Liam ,"I tell him. "Don't let this one go,"Geoff jokes when we walk back out to Liam and Karen. "I wasn't planning on it," Liam blushes.

I wrap my arms around his waist pulling him close. "Thank you all so much," Liam says. "Your welcome your dad and I are gonna go ahead home we'll see you all later," Karen tells Liam giving him a kiss on the cheek.