~*Chapter 40*~

AN:We're getting close to the end and theirs gonna be gonna be a few time jumps. Also the POV's might change more often
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 Month Later
*Niall's POV*
"The guys are gonna give me shit over this," Josh says pulling into the school. "Who cares your the one who had sex not them," I say making him laugh. "True and it was amazing," he says squeezing my hand making me blush. "Let's get this over with,"he says. "What the fook's wrong with you?" Zayn ask as we walk over Josh slightly limping.

Harry, Liam and Calum all look at me making me blush but nod. Causing them plus Louis  to burst out laughing.

"Ok am I the only one lost here?" Zayn ask confused. "Mate I'm sorry but y-your really not thinking. I mean think about it Niall and Josh are couple that love each other," Calum says making realization set in. "Oh,"he says no laughing or joking with Josh but sorta embarrassed.

"Hey Zayn and I will meet you all inside I need to talk to him about a class we have together," I say making everyone look at me weird. "I'll tell you later" I whisper when I hug Josh.

"Niall I know it's not about a class what is it?" Zayn ask when the guys go in. "This maybe awkward but I noticed how you looked when you realized Josh had bottomed. I mean it's not for everyone but you seemed disappointed. Why don't you and Liam switch it up a bit?" I ask making both our cheeks get red.

"It's no a big deal. I mean Louis' doesn't bottom," he says. "Zayn I'm not saying it's necessarily a big deal. You just seem like you wanna try it and no I know Louis' not bottomed yet....Harry has a big mouth," I laugh. "But I know they've done things where he kinda has an idea," I say. "And Calum's bottomed before, but like I said it's not for everyone," I say.

"But why would Liam wanna fook me?" He ask making me slap him up side the head. "Owww, what was that for?" He ask rubbing his head. "Being an idiot," I tell him. "Liam loves you and Zayn I'm not a fooking idiot I can see your sexy as hell. Your just not my type," I say making him laugh. "Txt Harry and tell him to make up a reason to come back out here," he says making me confused but pull my phone out and txt Harry.

When I see Harry walking toward us he's smirking. "Ok I think I know what this is about but tell me?" He says. "Ok I wanna try bottoming," Zayn says blushing. "Mine and Liam's first time wasn't as special as I wanted it to be. I mean yeah it was special because it was him but you know what I mean," he rambles.

"Zayn calm down I saw your face I sorta thought that's what it was and I have an idea if your willing to wait a month," he says.

"Well let me hear the idea and I'll tell you," he says. "Ok first off we may have to get Josh and Louis' help on this, but our parents got us that cabin for a week after graduation. My idea was Niall you drive Josh's car Louis and I act like we're fighting or something and Zayn I don't know you can say your trying to help me and Louis. But we can leave before them and get to the cabin and string lights up and put flowers in your alls room. And the rest of us can spend the night out at a local club or something," Harry says.

All of sudden Zayn pretty much tackles Harry kissing his cheek over and over making him laugh. "Ok Zayn I'm not trying to acutely fight with Louis," Harry says pushing Zayn off of him.

"Sorry but that's fooking brilliant, this fooking leprechaun over here never would of thought of that," Zayn says with a wink. "Heyyy," I wine. "It's ok Niall everyone can't have beauty and brains," Harry says making me roll my eyes and Zayn laugh.

"No seriously though tonight after the game you talk to Josh and I'll talk to Louis," Harry says making me nod. "We better go in or we're gonna be late,"I say. "Come on love crew,"Zayn jokes putting his arms over our shoulders.

"OH MY GOSH!! WE WON!!" I say jumping in Josh's arms Liam doing the same with Zayn. "Yes you did baby I'm so proud of you and Liam you got us to championship," Josh says pecking my lips. "You all were good were really good," Louis says not making eye contact. "You alright Louis?" Liam ask.

"I'm sorry, I'm really happy for you all it's just I love footie and the doctors wouldn't let me play in time to play with you all. I mean we all have our things Zayn's is art so I don't feel like he really misses it and Josh has his drums, and I know you miss it Calum,"he says looking at him making him nod.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to put a damper on things I'm sorry like I said I'm proud of both of you and I've had fun helping coach you," he says.

"Louis their nothing to apologize for I love footie too," I say. "I'm sorry I know it must suck but we couldn't have done it without you,"I tell him. "Thanks, but I didn't teach you all anything you didn't already know all I did was help you practice your technique," he says.

"Horan, Tomlinson come over here," Coach Adler says. "Hey coach what's up?" I ask. "Boys this is Jayden he's from Manchester University," Coach Adler says as Jayden shakes our hands.

"I see you all have both been accepted too Manchester,"he says making Louis and I both nod confused. "Mr. Horan we wanna offer you a scholarship, to assure you come to our school," he says making my jaw drop. "Oh my gosh seriously? That'd be awesome," I say.

"Congratulations Niall," Louis says. "I'm not trying to sound like a dick but I don't know how else to say this," Louis says taking a deep breath. "Why did you holler for me? I didn't play," Louis ask confused.

"Well Louis we've had our eye on you for awhile so we've seen you play and I was surprised to see you weren't playing tonight but Coach Adler explained why and we'd love to have you too," he says making Louis' eyes go wide.

"Even though I didn't play tonight?" Louis ask. "Like I said we've seen you play and there's no reason you still shouldn't get your chance just because you chose love over footie," he says.

"Thank you thank you," Louis says shaking his hand. "Congratulations," Coach Adler says hugging us. "Did that really just happen?" Louis ask. "To be honest I'm not sure I'm not dreaming," I say. "Niall this is fooking awesome!" Louis says jumping in my arms.

"Louis hands off you can look but don't touch," Josh half jokes. "Josh I got my own man," Louis says pulling Harry into his side. "So what did the Coach want?" Calum ask. "Guys you're looking at the newest footie players for Manchester University,"Louis says.

"Yeah we both got scholarships,"I say. "Wow baby I'm so proud of you," Josh says while Louis and Harry are already kissing.

"Let's go get some food and celebrate,"Calum says. "Yes Niall I was already thinking Nadoes," he says making us all laugh. "Come on baby," Josh says pecking my lips. "I love you," I say. "I love you too baby," he says kissing me one more time before taking my hand leading me to the car

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN:Please vote and leave some feedback I love reading your comments