~*Chapter 23*~

*Harry POV*
"I'll be back to get you for the game and then we'll go to Niall's," Nick says. "Ok,"I say getting out. "Hey mum is Jay home?" I ask. "Yeah Harry I'm right hear," she says as her and Lottie come in the room.

"Jay I'm not gonna have anyone over tonight,"I tell her. "W-what why?" She ask. "Ok will you all let me finish before you say anything?" I ask making them all nod. "Ok well Jay I appreciate you letting me and mum stay here, until our house is done. But Louis doesn't want me here, and it doesn't just hurt because of how close we were. Jay I'm deeply in love with him and he wants nothing to do with me as a friend much less as anything more. We've all figured out that he doesn't like me anymore because I'm gay. Well every guy that was gonna come is gay some of who were friends with Louis. It's just uncomfortable, so we decided to go to Niall's his parents aren't home but I promise we'll be responsible. Is that ok mum?" I ask.

"Of course it is,honey our house is probably gonna be ready earlier than we thought," my mum says. "Also please don't say anything to Louis about my feelings. I know he doesn't feel the same way I don't need to hear it from him," I tell them.

"ARE YOU FOOKING KIDDING ME?!"Lottie yells making us all jump and Fizzy,Daisy and Phoebe come down the stairs. "Charlotte you don't talk like that," Jay says.

"I'm sorry mum but Louis' messing everything up. Harry has always been like my second big brother. I can deal with Louis not returning his feelings but not with him treating him like garbage. I mean damn he's still human he doesn't even feel welcome here anymore and this used to be like a second home to him, and mum your just letting it go. He's gonna drop us all," Lottie says close to tears.

"Jay I got it," I tell her making her nod. "Lottie look at me. Am I happy the way things worked out? No, but you could never loose me I'll always care and look after you and I even care about what happens with Louis. And it may be sorta uncomfortable but it'll get better and even if it doesn't your stuck with me got it?" I ask making her nod and hug me.

"And Lotts what you said about Jay not doing anything. Honey that's not true plus look at it from her perspective,"I say.

"Lottie you don't know how disappointed I am but he's still my kid and I still love him and sweetie I've talked to Louis about it but it's like nothing gets through. I'm so sorry Harry I promise I raised him better than this but you are welcome here," Jay cries.

"Jay I know that, it's just right now it feels really weird,"I tell her giving her a hug.

"Nick will be here soon to pick me up. I better go get my things together," I say kissing everyone. "Yeah I better get ready too girls are you going to game?" Jay ask.

"Mum as for me I love Louis but I don't even wanna see him right now," Lottie says. "Yeah same here," they all say. A part of me feels bad like I'm breaking his family but I guess he brought it on himself.

"Mum that's Nick I'll see you tomorrow love you," I say kissing her cheek. "Love you honey have fun, and things will get better," she says with a smile. "Remember I'll always be here for all of you," I tell the girls giving them a hug.

"Hey,"Nick says pecking my lips. Gosh it doesn't seem right. Getting over Louis is gonna be impossible but I'm gonna give it my all. "Hey," I say pulling him in deepening the kiss. To be honest when I pull away a feel a little sick.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey guys," I say walking up to Niall,Liam and Gavin. "Hey mate let's go find seats," Niall says. "Hey Liam,"a girl says making him turn around. As three girls and a guy walk up.

"Hey Waliyha," he says pulling her into hug.  "Safaa remember our deal?"he ask pointing at her hand which is holding the guy's hand. "Shit Liam your as embarrassing as Zayn," she says hiding her face in the guy's chest.

"Ok are you gonna keep being a jackarse or are you gonna introduce us?" Niall ask. "Oh sorry," Liam says. "These are Zayn's sisters Safaa and Waliyha and her girlfriend Ava and I'm assuming your Ezra," Liam says pointing at the guy making him nod. "Don't look so scared as long as you treat her right I won't let Zayn hurt you," he says.

"LIAM!"Safaa yells. "Your supposed to be on my side. "I am that's not to say if he hurts you I won't release the beast," he says. "Honey he's right I'm protective over Ava even though I'm younger. But honey he's giving me a warning,"Ezra says. "Well I'm Harry
and I'd be helping Zayn if you hurt her,"I say making her bury her face in his chest.

"Niall also team Zayn," Niall says. "Hey little brother nobody asking but just so ya know I'm also team Zayn,"Ava says making us laugh. "This is Nick my boyfriend and Gavin his boyfriend is on the team with Zayn,"I say.

"Nice to meet you," they all say. "Safaa all jokes aside I clearly see that last night was in fact a date and a date that went well does Zayn know yet?" Liam ask. "No I guess I'll tell him after the game or he'll figure it out. Please don't let him be an idiot," she says making us laugh.

"Safaa I said I was team Zayn but that's only if Ezra does something to hurt you," Ava says. "Yeah that goes for us too," we say. "Let's go sit down," I say pulling Nick by his hand.

"Louis can usually play better than this,"  Liam says. "It's like his mind is somewhere else," he says making me pull my lips away from Nick's. I tried to watch the game I really did but it hurt to much. So I started kissing Nick. I realize it's not really the best move but the pain in my chest was overwhelming. "He made it," Niall says. 

"I don't know how they managed to win that game,"Niall says. "Because we're just that good," Josh says wrapping his arms around Niall's waist. "Oh yeah it's not that the last goal that Louis shot,that the goalie barely missed it?" Gavin ask. "Calum somethings wrong with Gavin he doesn't see how good we are," Zayn says pecking Liam's cheek. "Oh and I saw this," Zayn says pointing between Ezra and Safaa.

"Zee please don't," Safaa says. "I'm not Ezra's a good guy and I have to face the fact that you're growing up I trust you. But mate you hurt her it'd probably be best to move to the states," Zayn says looking at Ezra and I can tell he's making him nervous.

"Zayn, I understand your protective but I want you to know I do care for her I've had a crush on her since last Christmas," Ezra says. "Ok I'm just saying. Well we gotta go take showers but then we're going to eat you all wanna come?" Zayn ask.

"Sure," Waliyha says . "Oh is Tuesday ok for you to come over for dinner? Ezra and Ava are welcome too,"Zayn says. "I'm free what about you Ezra?" Ava ask. "Yeah, but this is really new are you sure you want me to come?" He ask Safaa. "Yes," Safaa says connecting their lips.

"Safaa,I said I was ok with this not that I wanted to see you suck his face off," Zayn wines. "Waliyha,"Safaa says with wink making her grab Ava connecting their lips. "Fook I'm going to shower," he says making us all laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It was nice meeting you all,"I tell Zayn's sisters as we leave the restaurant

"It was nice meeting you all,"I tell Zayn's sisters as we leave the restaurant. "You too,"they all say.

"We'll follow you,"Nick says looking at Niall. "Love you girls,"Zayn says hugging and kissing them "Ava,Ezra take care of my sisters," he says. "We will," they both say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN:Please vote and leave some feedback I love reading your comments