~*Chapter 27*~

*Harry*
Thank goodness we're moving out today these past couple of days have been tourer! I've not seen Louis since we kissed except at school, and ya'd think that would make me happy.  And It would if every time I did see him he didn't have his tongue down Eleanor's throat.

It's like the tension in the house has gotten ten time worse. "You all are still helping me and my mum move our stuff right?" I ask as we all walk out of the school. "It's just getting stuff out of the Uhaul," I tell them. "Yeah we'll by after practice,"Zayn says making Josh and Calum nod.

"Awesome Gavin are you riding with me and Nick or Niall and Liam?" I ask. "I can't I got grounded last night, sorry," Gavin says. "Yeah honey in fact I can't either," Nick says making everyone look at him. "My mum txt me in class I gotta get home and watch my little sister," he says.

"But I can give you a ride," he says looking at Gavin. "Yeah that'd be cool,"Gavin says.  "Sorry honey,"Nick says pecking my lips. "We'll give you a ride," Liam says. "Ok that's fine," I tell them.

"Hey mum we're here and 3 more are coming after footie practice," I tell her pulling up behind the Uhaul. "Son I've not seen you in 2 weeks and I don't even get a hello?" My dad ask jumping out of the truck. "Hey dad I missed you," I tell him giving him a hug. "Well are you gonna introduce us? And witch one of these handsome guys is Nick?" She ask.

"Um none of them Nick couldn't come but this is Niall and Liam. Their boyfriends Zayn and Josh and our friend Calum will be here after practice.

Thanks boys for helping us get the truck unpacked," my mum says sitting down in the living room to eat some pizza. "No problem Mrs. Styles," Josh says. "Please call us Anne and Robin," she says making them nod.

"Well boys let's relax a little bit," my dad says. "So what are you all planning to do after graduation?" My dad ask taking a bite of pizza. "Well Niall and I both got in at Manchester," Liam says. "You did?" Zayn ask, "Yeah, why?" Niall ask. "Because Zayn and I did too," Josh says making them all smile. "Well looks like we're sticking together I'm going to Manchester too," I say. "Calum where are you going?" Zayn ask. "I'll give you one guess," he says with a smirk. "Your joking your going Manchester too?" Josh ask. "Yep," he says.

"Well damn we're all gonna have to apply somewhere else," Josh jokes causing us to laugh and Calum hit to him. "Ow baby he hurt me," Josh wines snuggling into Niall's side fake crying. "Leave my baby alone," Niall says pulling Josh into his side. "It's ok baby don't cry," Niall says making us all laugh.

"Well we're gonna head out," Zayn says. "Yeah we are too I've got to console my broken hearted boyfriend," Niall says winking at Calum making him laugh and roll his eyes. "Yeah I'm gonna go to," Calum says. "Well thank you boys for helping and not just that but helping Harry feel welcomed," my dad says making Josh and Zayn look at each other and nod.

"May we talk to you for a minute?" Josh ask. "Um, yeah," my mum says confused. "Well I'm gonna head out. Oh I've got dentist appointment tomorrow so I won't be at school," Calum says. "It was nice meeting you thank you for the pizza," Calum says.  "Of course its the least we could do"my dad says.

"Ok boys what do you wanna talk about?"  My mum ask. "We just wanna be honest,"Josh says making them look at each other confused.

"When Harry first came Josh and I were still figuring out our sexuality, and we took it out him. We never hit him or anything but we did push him and call him names. We're both very sorry," Zayn says making my eyes go wide.

"Zayn honey I'm not exactly happy about it, but everyone deals with figuring out their sexuality differently. After hearing that I'm probably gonna keep a closer eye on you, but I'm his mum. It's not that I don't trust you it's me being overprotective," she says.

"And also if Harry can find it in his heart to forgive you, I don't see why we can't do same." My dad tells them. "I'm glad you all understand I want you to know we are sorry,"Josh says. "We do honey," my mum says.  "We're gonna go ahead upstairs," my mum and dad say.  "Thanks again for the help boys," my mum says hugging them before going upstairs.

"You didn't have to do that," I say looking at Zayn and Josh. "I know we didn't have to we wanted too," Zayn says. "We'll see you tomorrow," Josh says. "See ya," I tell them before locking the door behind them and going upstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Good morning honey," Nick says when he picks me up the next morning. "Good morning," I say leaning over pecking his lips. I'm trying to get used to it but it just feels weird. "So how was baby sitting?" I ask.

"Huh... oh yeah babysitting fine the usual," he says as we pull up to school. My eyes atomically find Louis he has Eleanor pushed up against his car kissing her like theirs no tomorrow.

"Where's Nick?" Zayn ask as we're  getting our books after lunch. "He had to talk to one of  his teachers," I say. "Liam I've gotta go to the loo so I'll meet you in class," I say closing my locker.

When I open the bathroom door I stop dead in my tracks. Nick's on knees with Gavin's cock in his mouth. I feel tears spring to eyes.

"WHAT THE FOOK YOU DON'T FOOKIN WANT ME EITHER?" I yell turning around running down the hall I know everyone's looking at me but I could care less.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN:Please vote and leave some feedback I love reading your comments. Also I know Robin isn't Harry's actual dad. It's just he was meant for Anne #RipRobin