QUICK NOTES

Hello! I just have some quick notes again pertaining to content advisory and such!

First of all, this is BOOK THREE of a trilogy. You will probably be able to read it as if it was a stand-alone book BUT- you do not have all the drama. Trust me, this book will be worth reading the other two, especially if you like drama.

Second, for the readers who are from book two, WELCOME!! This is mature, but not as much as the previous two. I kind of wanted Nick to have a fluffy cute-sy book (I say this but I've got evil plans). But it's probably not going to be as...sexual as the previous ones. Nick deserves a good book. Content warnings include... Jesus guys.

This book contains: possible sex (might not get that far though), decently descriptive mentions of abuse, a slight amount of blunt suicidal anecdotes, PTSD nightmares, and if there's anything else- I've forgotten it. It's not as bad as the warning makes it sound, but Nick is an adult, and he's been through a lot so we have a lot of backstories to get to.

Anyway, this is probably going to be the BEST BOOK I've ever written, so buckle up babes we are going on a WILD JOURNEY.

Sincerely,

Me

(You know, the reference I always make. DEH.)