Chapter Twenty-Two: The Home of Richard Laurier

Elian pulled up to a nice hotel next. 

They all walked in together, with Elian in the lead, and the blonde approached the counter to pay for the night and grab the hotel card. Nick had not stayed in many hotels. He had been on a couple business trips with Xavier, but not many. The businessman often left Nick to take care of the kids while he was gone.

Vincent, Nick was almost sure, had never stayed at a hotel. If not, Vincent had not stayed in many. He wasn't sure that Vincent had ever strayed far away from his shack that he called a house.

The two boys dutifully followed Elian as he led them to their room. Number 315. It was a single suite with a single, decently large bed and a dresser with a TV facing the opposite side. There was a set of nightstands on both sides of the bed. A microwave sat in the corner atop a desk. The desk was accompanied by one of those cool rolling chairs that amazed Nick when he first saw one in Xavier's home office.

The theme of the room seemed to be shades of gold, orange, and brown. The floor was a pumpkin orange, and the walls were a sandy gold (as well as the bed sheets). The furniture was all brown, and every decoration seemed to consist of some abstract combination of these colors. 

"This carpet looks like puke," remarked Vincent, forever ungrateful.

"Maybe so," Elian said, with his hands on his hips, "But the carpet color doesn't matter for our purposes. Unless it turns you off."

"Absolutely not," Vincent shakes his head. Unprompted, Vincent starts to take his jacket and shirt off. Nick decided to walk over to sit in rolling chair; he had to settle somewhere to watch the events go down.

In the end, Nick felt like he was watching a porno. Except, it featured two men that he was already emotionally attracted to. After Vincent took off his shirt (a sight to see in itself), he walked over to Elian and took his chin in his grip. 

"How do you want me?" Vincent asked, his face very close to Elian's. Elian hmmed in satisfaction, before speaking.

"Normally I would want it hard and a little rough," Elian admitted, "But I haven't bottomed in a while, so you should probably go easy on me this time." Elian's eyes flickered down to the floor, almost as if he was guilty. "I hope that is okay with you."

"That's perfectly fine with me," Vincent nodded, his eyes hooded, "It's your body, and I don't plan on disrespecting it." Vincent sealed his words with a kiss, almost like it was a promise. 

After that, it was really a scramble of getting clothes off. Nick had to bask in the beauty of both men, who were touching each other and making out rather sensuously. They ended up grinding each other naked on the bed, with Vincent taking the lead on top. Nick rolled his chair to the side of the bed to get a good look at their show. 

"Ohhhh f**k," Elian squeaked when Vincent had travelled down to his neck, absolutely ravishing it. Nick could tell just by watching that hickeys were going to be on Elian's neck the next morning. While Vincent worked on Elian's neck, he used his other hand to jerkily stroke Elian's rock-hard member. 

"F**k me," Elian gasped, jerking his hips up into Vincent's hand. He then let out a long breathy moan. 

"Let me get the lube," Vincent responded, detaching himself from Elian. Nick then got a good view of both of them. Vincent must have been carrying his lube on him because he started picking through the clothes on the floor. He found what he was looking for- a small sized lube and a condom packet- and caught a glimpse of Nick staring once he started back toward the bed. 

Vincent blew him a kiss and said, "I hope you are enjoying the show."

Despite having been pleasured by the two earlier that night, Nick felt himself twitch in his pants.