Telling the Class

The family went back to the 2A dorms to meet with Shota. Shota was already waiting outside for them, and said with a stern tone. "Izuku"

"Yes?" Izuku responded.

"You may be grown up but you aren't to old to be grounded!" Shota said, implying that Izuku is already grounded.

" *sighs* I understand" Izuku said.

"Mama in trouble?" Nikkō asked.

"Yes" Shota said and the pups giggled a little.

Katsuki and Shota agreed that they would walk inside first and then tell Izuku and the pups to come in after. They walked in only to find a few of 2A in the common room. "ALL PROBLEM CHILDREN TO THE COMMON ROOM NOW!" Shota shouted and everyone came running down, quietly sitting in the common room. "Good"

"What is this about?" Momo asked confused.

"You all have some little visitors" Shota said.

"Not to be rude Mr.Aizawa, but there is no one here"

"I have an announcement, but y'all have to promise not to go crazy....especially you pinky!" Katsuki said.

"Why would I go crazy?" Mina asked.

"You mean more crazy" Kirishima added.

"You 4 can come in now" Katsuki said with his voice loud enough for Izuku to hear.

Izuku was the first to walk in. The class was a little confused, since Izuku visited enough now that he wasn't considered a guest but a member of them now. But then the triples filed behind, like ducklings following their mother duck.

"Awwww!" The class said in unison.

"Who's kids are these? Are they your siblings?!" Ochaco asked.

"Siblings?" Katsuki said with a huff of disbelief.

"Ya, they look like you" Mina said and went over, kneeling infront of the children.

"They are my pups" Izuku said before Katsuki had the chance too.

"Yours?!" Momo said.

"And mine!" Katsuki said.

"Ahhhh! I have a neice and nephews already!!" Mina shouted while hugging the pups.

"We have another aunty?" Tsuki asked Izuku.

"Uncles!!" Natsumi said while wiggling out of Mina's grasp and running to Denki and then Hitoshi.

"Where is other Uncle?" Tsuki asked.

"He is in another class" Hitoshi said.

"I forgot you 3 were together" Tsuyu said.

"Before I forget. Izuku give me your phone" Shota said sternly and Izuku hands it over. "Thank you"

"Why is he giving you his phone?" Hitoshi asked.

"Because of the stunt he pulled"

"I was going to save my pups!"

"But you went alone, so this is your punishment. You can have your phone back in a week" Shota said.

"What if I need to text someone?" Izuku asked trying to find a loophole.

"You're always with Katsuki anyways to you can get him to do it" Shota said.

"You already get me to do that anyway" Katsuki said.

" *Lightly hits Katsuki's arm* you don't have to sell me out like that!"

"Well it's true" Katsuki said.

"See, you'll survive. Even with boredom. Read with your spare time" Shota suggest.

"Fine" Izuku said with a pout.

" *Turns to leave but stops* big family dinner tonight at **** restaurant. Make sure that all 8 of you are there by 7" Shota said.

"Wait. All 16 of us? That's a lot in one restaurant" Denki said.

"We got a reservation for a reason" Shota said and left.

"16, that's a lot" Uraraka said. "Must be expensive too"

"We're all rich, so it doesn't matter" Katsuki said.

"Rich bitches" Uraraka pouted.

"Uraraka, that's not nice" Iida said with his usual hand chops.

"It's ok, Iida" Izuku assured him.

    Later that night, the bakugos and Aizawas went to the restaurant.

"Grandma!" Natsumi said as she hugged Mitsuki.

"Hello, darling" Mitsuki said and picked Natsumi up.

    They all went inside and were taken to their reserved table, they all sat down and looked at the menu. Once they ordered their food and drinks, they had time to talk about things.

"I saw that you took down the league of villains today" Masaru said.

"And then he got grounded for going in without back up" Monoma added.

"Worth it. My babies are safe now and no one got hurt"

"Except the league" Katsuki said with a chuckle.

"Mama was so scary!" Tsuki said.

"Usually Papa is the scary one" Nikkō said.

"Katsuki isn't scary, he's more like a Pomeranian" Hitoshi said.

"I'm not a Pomeranian" Katsuki said, avoiding using swears.

"You kinda are, brat" Mitsuki said.

"And how many people thought that we are siblings?" Katsuki glared at her.

" *Chuckles awkwardly* You do look like his older sister sometimes, and not to mention your matching tempers" Masaru said.

    Everyone laughed, not really that they look alike, but mainly because they all new that Katsuki hated being called a Pomeranian. Everyone loved teasing him about it, especially Hitoshi.

"How are you doing, Nieto?" Kimi asked with a sweet smile.

"I'm great" Nieto said.

"That's good, you aren't having pups are you? That would set you back in your hero training"

" *Blushing* no, no pups" Nieto said.

"No pups yet" Hitoshi said putting emphasis on yet.

"Oh good, what about you Denki?" Anzu asked.

"No, mom. Neither of us are having pups yet" Denki said with a blush.