* Chapter 11 *

-August Pov-
I swallowed the sleeping pill I'd just took traveling with the water behind it, I coughed a little as my eyes became red. I was having trouble sleeping lately, I felt as if someone was watching me and out to get me or my family.

Me and Rat was suppose to go out to the strip club and right now my allergies were acting up, I looked over my outfit before leaving out to my Range Rover. We were to meet up together, we was gone chill together though first.

×

×

Me and Rat past the blunt around with our other niggas, Ray, Glock and Ant. All I heard was loud ass gunshots, we ignored them. "3rd n' polock gang." Rat cheered then laughed, the high had hit him harder than we'd thought. "Let's go get somethin' ta' eat." Glock suggested, we all nodded finishing up the blunt we rolled.

×

×

We had just came back from KFC and was riding back to Ant house to chill, I was lacing the chicken when six shots fired once again, this street was said to be wild though. We ain't paid it no mind due to the fact we was basically G's. "Dis' chicken good as fuck ya' heard." I mumbled as we drove listening to Lil Wayne and Tyga rap, Ray rapped along as Ant drove towards his house with his girlfriend accompanying his house.

My phone started playing Ass Drop x Wiz Khalifa looked over to see the number 228-7949 flashing across the screen, Caller ID read County Hospital. I made my confused look then answered the phone. "Hello?"

"Hi you have a call from The County Hospital, I'm Jessica. I'm informing you of your brother Melvin La'Branch was shot at approximately two o' clock which was about thrirty minutes ago. We're trying our best to revive him. He is showing no sign of death so he should be good and he is breathing just fine. He lost a lot of blood so that's a problem, we're trying to find someone to donate blood. Would you come down here and see him for yourself? " She spoke through the phone, her proper voice filled with her slight European accent.

I nodded as if she could see me," Of course, I'm on ma' way. Keep revivin' em', dats' ma' baby brudda'." I explained, she mumbled an "Okay" before hanging up. "Ant drive ta' da' County Hospital, ma' brudda' been shot." I groaned as he nodded with no questions asked, the whole ride was of Ray And Glock talking and my thoughts drowning me of the possibilities.

-Tori Pov-
Trey was calling me nonstop about joining this plan and now that he's finally got me to answer once, he won't and can't stop, it's like he's addicted. For the fifth time this hour my cellphone vibrated in my back jean pocket. I grumbled answering the phone, "Trey look, call me again n' Imma' smack fire ta' ya' muthafuckin' lips or sum'. What do you want? Fuck. Blowing my shit up like you my nigga,you crazy or sum'. Calm down fuck, what the fuck you want?" I spat coldly shifting my weight to my right leg as I searched around in the mall for some summer clothes.

"Damn baby, calm ya' ass down, don't forget I could kill ya'. But where you at? We need to talk about this plan.."

"Trey you know what, fuck yo' plan, I don't even know what it's for. Ya' plan can kiss my ass and so can you." I exclaimed hanging up in his face, lemme' make a mental note to change my number.

×

×

I made it to Chris's house tipsy as ever, I knocked a couple of times hoping he'd answer, he was the closest house I knew and from the looks of it I don't know where I am or where to go. I told them my house, he asked where but I kind of blacked out and said I didn't know, so I pointed to Chris's house. I smiled holding my MK purse in my hand like a little girl selling cookies.