- Chapter 17- (Part 2)

Before anything happens BTW'S, this chapter short cause this only concerns Chris's hospitalization. Also I didn't even want this to be a chapter cause I planned on at least having 30 chapters & actually finishing this book, #FIRSTFINISHEDBOOK!! But let's continue.maybe I'll do 40 chapters..ya never know. . .
_______________________________________________________

-Chris Pov-

Blinking my eyes I noticed I was in the hospital room, accompanied with Tashay's mother, my mother and my father, all my boys and Michael Jordan who looked more concerned than anyone in the room.

I rested my head on a comfortable headrest while my mother balled her eyes out and my father consoled her. All my boys had their heads down or was on they phones.

Michael just stared blandly at the floor as if he was lost, Why was he here? Better yet why is he here..right now?

I attempted to lift my head up but was pulled right back down causing a headache to erupt fastly.

I was happy to see everyone but the person I wanted to see most wasn't even there as much as I see, ain't no excuse for this one.

I groaned in pain causing everyone to look up at me and cheer, "Aye man you woke!"

"Oh my god, my son is alright." My mother cheered rushing over to me and gently kissing my forehead.

The doctor walked in smiling widely, "Oh yes, I see you are awake Mr.Brown. Well listen you've been in a coma for about two days. The fastest I've ever seen any patient of mines awake from a long slumber, you're a very strong man. Anywhoo..uh could I speak to the parents out in the hall?.. In private?"

My parents stepped out the room with the doctor as everyone talked my ear off and I smiled lightly, if I smiled any harder my face would've broken considering the position I was in.

"I appreciate everyone of y'all niggas dat' came but could I be alone..wit' ma' cousin? Please?" I asked finally being able to prep myself up.

Everyone nodded before making their way out of the door as quickly as possible.

My cousin turned to face me smiling, "How're you feeling?"

I sighed rolling my eyes. "Cut the bullshit, Jess. Where da' fuck is ya' nigga? Huh? He out lookin fa me?" I spat on the brink of spitting in her mouth.

"What the hell are you talking about? You know what Chris, let me know when your done being an asshole!" She frowned storming off.

I shook my head as everyone else came in except for the person I most wanted to see. "Uh I been tryna call ya girl all day, she ain't answerin." I nodded my head before shaking it off, I understand she was still mad.

I brushed it off laying back down until the doctor came back and told me what was up.