* Chapter 29 *

-Stacy Pov-
   "Ray'Shawn! Shawntee!" I called stirring the food, I was making stir fry for my brothers. I hated living here with them which is why I'm surprisingly moving tomorrow while they go out with one of their friends.

They came jogging down the stairs. They snatched their plates up giving me kisses on the forehead, "Love you. We finna go fuck some bitches." Rat laughed, Ray mushed him as they left out the door.

I fixed my plate, pouring me some tangerine juice, I turned off all the lights before walking into the living room. I turned on the TV putting on A Haunted House 2. I took a sip of my drink just about to dig into my food when the doorbell rung.

I placed my food down letting the movie play, I went to the door pulling it open to see Chris standing there with his hands in his pockets.

Just fuck me now and call me momma.

"Wassup Stacy, is Ray and Rat here?" He asked shaking from the cold weather. It had to be about 40° now.

"Uh no they just left about 10 minutes ago, here come in, it's freezing out there." I offered opening the door wider, he stepped in with his black Timberland boots, soaking into my brown rug.

I closed the door double locking it so I'd have time to get away from him if my brothers walked in.

He slid off his boots getting comfortable on the couch, I sat down on the couch watching him eat my food. "So you just gone eat my food in my house?" I snickered playfully rolling my eyes.

"Oh, ma bad." He chuckled awkwardly licking his fingers. He sat back getting comfortable, he kicked his leg over the arm if the couch with the other one wide open.

How will I fuck him? There's 100 different sex positions. Maybe the 69? Ehh maybe the regular..this time.

"How's Tashay?" I questioned not really caring much for her, I mentally rolled my eyes. I just wanted to spark up a conversation.

"Uh she good I guess....we just got into a argument. That's all so I just left.." He explained seeming like he didn't really wanna talk about it.

I just nodded leaving his comment surfacing in the air. I leaned closer to him resting my head on his shoulder, I peeked to see him staring at me. I just smiled continuing to watch the movie.

After a while he fell asleep, I bit my lip massaging him through his pants. He groaned and grunted moving around, I slowly zipped down his pants massaging his length through his boxers.

I pulled my panties to my night dress to the side just about to sit on his dick when the doorbell rung, he shot his eyes open zipping his pants as fast as he could.

He somehow instantly was sitting at the island with his phone his hands doing something. I sighed rising to my feet opening the door.

"Aye sis!" Q'Shawn yelled excitedly hauling me into a thick hug. I hugged him back before just about to close the door when the door swung open hitting me in my forehead.

"Ouch, fuckin bitch!" I snapped rubbing my forehead. Ray, Rat and their whole posey came charging in with bottles, smelling like weed.

"Ma bad sis, gone upstairs or somethin." Ray instructed closing the door, he pulled the lock on the door giving me a side hug. I pulled him back towards me giving him the evil glare.