* Chapter 20 *

Continued...

We drove up to Tashay's mom's home pulling up to the gate. "Tasha you know da number?" I asked turning to face her in the backseat.

She nodded, "9999." She answered wiping her face.

I nodded typing in the number, the gate opened as I came in parking right in front of the house. "Katelyn you know wassup."

She nodded biting her lip, I exited the car hand in hand with Tasha as she shook slightly causing me to tighten my grip.

I knocked on the door twice before a silence approached us, the door swung open revealing a well dressed Theresa. I smiled taking in her appearance, her smile faded once she seen me and her eyes filled with digust.

She scoffed rolling her eyes, "What the hell you want boy?" She spat shaking her head.

"Uh I'm just dropping Tasha off." I answered slipping my hand out of Tasha's before she thought it was anything too serious.

She nodded opening up the door wider for Tasha to walk in, after Tasha walked in she waved to me before turning on her heels.

"Why you still here again? Please remind me."

I shook my head not wanting to hear this bullshit Tashay was feeding her. "I don't know what Tashay told you but-"

"Tashay didn't tell me anything for your information. I know what I'm doin' Lil' boy. Gone get'cha a legal job then come talk about bein' wit' ma' daughter cause I thought she done went back ta' ya'. I ain't seen ha' in bout two days."

I shook my head before nodding, "Ight, you have a nice day Mrs. Theresa and you look nice.." I complimented before jogging off her steps and stepping into my car.

"How'd it go?" Katelyn asked rubbing my shoulder. I shook my head sighing, "Its whatever."

She nodded leaving the situation alone, her massages started to get sexual making my bulge lift up, I tucked it back down only for it to come right back up. I wasn't sure if she was meaning for it to happen and I wasn't sure why it was happening but it was.

She looked like she was in deep thought so I'm guessing she didn't know she was getting me hot.

I sped the car up before stopping up at Ray's house, I pulled into his parking space. I jogged up the steps to his door knocking a couple times, after a while he opened the door revealing him in his boxers, he looked like he'd been sleeping.

"What's good?" He dapped me up before opening the door wider, I nodded my head before signing, "Ight look, why you sleep? But I got mad information. I just found out my parents ain't my real parents and a lot of other shit but I need you to keep my so called fake ass daddy here and watch him while I take the mom. She helpful as fuck." I explained running my hands down my face.

He nodded as if he understood before jogging out of the room, he opened some curtains, turned a few lights on then came back down fully dressed in some simple jogging pants, a hoodie and some Lebron twelves. He brushed his hair with his hands before going out to the car with my close behind.

He opened up the trunk carrying ole dude on his shoulder, we capped up before I told him I'd call him later.

I back up out of his driveway before taking off down the street.

_______________________________________________________

Short Chapter. I know, but as we all know next chapter coming soon (lol) . . .