- Chapter 8 -

-Usher Pov-
I watched as Tashay's car hit the other and she flew through the front window, the other car was just fine, good thing I'd told Trey to get that extra steel built in. Our plan should be working out just fine right about now. I've always craved killing down every last one of the gang that once quit, I'd told them they cannot quit but they decided they should. I took matters into my own hands.

× Flashback ×
I watched as Tashay, Tasha, Veronica, Tori and Amanda all danced around the room, everyone was having a great time except for me. My mother was dying laying In a hospital bed, Tasha denied me for the fifth time this week and Tori was acting all innocent running back to August.

I plan to annihilate every last one of these so called friends here. They never seemed to notice. Chris's father killed my father, I don't know how but I walked in when he had just got done killing him. I ran for my life away from that man, he ended up catching me and making me his slave.

After years of that I finally ran away, he wasn't on that gay shit. I was basically his drug slave, he taught me everything I know about the game but he decided to get out of it. I gave him his props when I killed his mother. That same night some shit went down...

"Aye Ant, come hea' so I can tell ya' wassup about dis' deal." My uncle, Lucas told me. He was basically the boss after my father. So he took over and now he's the biggest king pin in all of the states including, NYC, Chicago, Alabama, North Carolina and Mexico. Even the Mexicans fear my uncle.