- Chapter 38 -

-Tashay Pov-
Pacing the room back and forth I was waiting for Susie to call me back, I really needed this information if I was gonna go through with my plan.

I sighed rubbing my belly. "Your daddy's a fuckin loser." I talked to my baby rubbing it in circular motions.

My phone rung causing me to jump up and snatch it from off the nightstand.

"Susie! What happened?" I quickly asked her anxious to see what she'd say. She sighed before pausing. A long inpatient silence filled the phone.

"Chris is cheating on you." She spoke. "I'll be there in a minute with the proof. Be strong Shay." She told me before the line went blank.

I sat down on the edge of the bed feeling myself seconds away from bursting into tears. The man I'm in love with is cheating on me with some bitch?

I couldn't take it anymore, I grabbed my suitcase and began packing up all of my most important clothes and bodily appliances.

I began forcefully stuffing my clothing inside of my suitcase. I instantly began breaking down in tears, I threw a short across the room collapsing onto the bed in tears. Frustration and sorrow filled me causing me to cry harder.

My phone vibrated on the nightstand, I slowly rose still crying before grabbing it and looking at the caller ID.

I answered sniffling. "H-Hello." I sniffled wiping my tears.

"Babe are you okay? Come open the door." Susie's voice filled the phone. I hung up moping down the steps and to the door.

I yanked the door open being pulled into an immediate hug. I cried harder hugging Susie back, I don't know why I was crying so hard maybe it was the pregnancy adding onto my sadness.

She pulled back closing and securing the door before wiping my tears. "Don't cry over a no good ass nigga babygirl, your worth so much more and you can be so much more." She cheered.

I nodded letting those words soak in. I wiped my tears letting my lip tremble. "You okay? I'm gonna spend the night with you. Let's go out to a movie or something." She suggested eyeing me.

I nodded faking a smile. "Yeah. That sounds cool." I answered, "Go get dressed so we can get to partying and not soaking up your sorrow for a sorry ass nigga. I'll help you pack, once we get back."

She followed me up the steps and into my room. I stripped from my clothes pulling out some white high waisted shorts, I pulled a small white crop top over my breasts only covering my breasts and a small piece of my small stomach.

I pulled my white vans over my feet, I put on some accessories. I gelled half of my hair up and pulled it into a ponytail with half of it naturally curly.

I put on some lipstick admiring myself. Susie wore a easter green dress with my golden sandals. Her hair was in tight curls with my accessories.

"Club?" I suggested, my eyes had cleared up and were only a small shade of red. She nodded smiling, "Club."

×

×

"Damn bitch. Where you learn ta dance like dat at?" Susie snickered.

I was now twerking widely on her as she was doing the same. We are getting mean stares from hating ass bitches and hungry glares from men.

The song ended thankfully, we stopped dancing heading over to the bar.