- Chapter 22 - (Second Part)

-Aldon Pov-
I watched hungrily as the dancer in front of my subsiding erection, lingered her way around me and threw herself at the pole repeatedly.

I licked my lips once she slid down into a split from the pole then began toying with her solid areoles.

Her legs slipped around on the ground doing tricks before she came to a sudden stop and made her way over to me crawling just as hungry as I was.

My phone vibrated in my pocket causing me to groan lowly, she smirked in the darkness before making her way in front of me.

Her hips jiggled from side to side with every curve, turn and jolt she was twerking like a pro.

She stood in front of me slipping her hand into her panties, she pulled out something that looked like a gun. Aiming it straight at me I tensed up immediately.

I felt around for my gun noticing she was wiggling it around, This bitch stole my gun! But how? She never even touched me..

She cocked the gun almost ready to pull the trigger when the lights darted out and everyone began screaming. I took no time leaping at her, we tumbled to the ground, I snatched the gun from her pointing it at her temple.

I put my hand around her mouth never moving the gun, we slid down on the floor in the darkness waiting for something to happen. All everyone heard was gunshots and everyone screaming.

I felt her body jolt but I hurriedly pulled her closer to me, her Chanel scent lingered throughout the room. Soon the building got quiet except for a few peeps from people outside.

I heard whispering close by causing me to aim my gun at the door, "Yeah..we gotta find dis nigga." One whisper told another.

"Aldon.. I ont know da nigga last name but a bitch said she was in here dancin on em. We gotta find dat nigga."

I shook my head noticing they were talking about this girl who told me her name was Trina.

I gave her a stale look as she looked not once terrified, she seemed unfazed. She sat in the corner, knees to her chest quiet.

The curtain shifted open causing me to shoot where I thought they were, soon bullets were shooting everywhere. It quieted after a while before I felt someone touched me, I aimed the gun right where the skin was pulling the trigger.

A male groan erupted causing me to turn the flashlight on my gun to on, I searched for Trina noticing she had disappeared.

I took out my phone turning on the flashlight, everyone had vacated the area, I jogged out the doors searching around outside.

She was completely gone. I sighed jogging to my car, jumping in and slamming the door. I pressed lock, I shifted around before pulling out my keys.

I slid them into the keyhole, coughing. Soon as I was about to pull off someone came throwing themselves at my window.

Blood speckles stained my silver Range Rover, causing me to groan. I pulled out my gun rolling the window down, I pointed the gun at the woman who turned around yelling and pleading.

"No please! Someone is after me! I -I there he is! Oh my god please help me, he's gonna kill me! H" She screamed, I cut her off unlocking the doors. I pressed my automatic door opener closing my eyed as she hopped in.

This bitch better be lucky she dirtying up my damn baby.

I closed the door locking them as she stared at the man out the window who seemed livid. He banged on my window causing me to roll the window down fastly shooting him in his shoulder. He groaned in pain falling to the ground. I unlocked my door getting out the car and walking over to his side, I coughed a little at the disgusting smell.

I stared at the patchwork, nothing there but the blood from his shoulder. I turned around only to be banged to the ground.

I slid out of the way kicking his ankles causing him to fall back. I scrambled to my feet aiming the gun at his forehead before pulling the trigger to this masked killer.

I snatched off his mask feeling my heart go numb. My brother..my brother? He tried to kill me? Alvin tried to kill me. My twin brother.