- Chapter 21 -

-Patrisha Pov-
"Oh baby don't stop." I moaned as Aldon rammed in and out of me, I threw my head back in ecstasy before I felt myself about to cum.

After I came, he slid out of me and started to get dressed quickly, I licked my lips staring at him get dressed. "Where are you going?" I asked confused.

"I got some business ta handle."

I rolled my eyes before slipping on my see through robe and sitting at the edge of the bed. I pulled a cigarette from out of the Newport box, grabbed my Betty boop lighter from off of the nightstand, I placed the cancer stick in between my lips before lighting it up.

"You can let ya'self out. Leave it unlocked fa ma nigga." I snickered under my breath adding on the ending part just to make him jealous.

He nodded chuckling, "Gotchu."

"Aldon?" I called before he walked out of the door, he turned to face me with irritation written all over his face.

"Um, call me later?" I bit my bottom lip hoping he'd just agree, he nodded smirking then left out.

I slipped off my robe and stepped into the now warm bath I'd ran a while ago. I slid into the tub before putting my stick out into the ashtray.

I relaxed a bit, soon I heard the stairs creaking. I closed my eyes trying to play it cool.

I felt eyes on me as I decided to show off, I came up from the water standing to my feet.

I twiddled with my areoles while throwing my head back in rhythm. I opened my eyes a minute later seeing a man dressed in all black disguise holding a bat.

Soon enough I sped my way around only to be knocked down and blacked out.

-Aldon Pov-
Pulling up to Brenda's four story home I parked at the gate before walking up to it.

I looked into the camera waving my hands around at it before a buzzer buzzed at me, I got back into my car pulling into the gates.

I parked my car then walked up the small steps of this nice mansion. I knocked on the door two times before stuffing my hands into my back pockets and looking around the house awkwardly.

The door opened slowly,I looked up to see Brenda dressed in some tight pink stretch shorts, a white tank top which exposed her big breasts without a bra and her all white Roshe's with a pink cheetah print across them.

Her hair was fitted into a tied up neat bow and her eyebrows looked like she'd just got them done.

I felt underdressed with my Gucci jogging suit and my vans, I straightened out my shirt before giving her a small smile.

"I'm here fa da kids." I finally spoke breaking the silence, she nodded opening up the door showing me inside. I stepped inside her home taking in the sweet vanilla scent that flourished throughout the sweet velvet living room.

I spotted a painting that lay on the wall of all of us when the kids were first born. She coughed before closing the door and turning to me.

"Sorry I was just working out, I didn't know you were coming and I forgot it was your day to take the kids for the weekend. I didn't expect us to meet up with the appearance I'm wearing, here you can sit while I get the kids ready." She smiled nervously before quickly exiting the room.

I nodded ignoring her, I watched her ass jiggle as she walked out of the room. Damn, I missed out on allat? Are you serioussss? Daaaammn!