* Chapter 25 (Part 2) *

Continued...

I felt my eyelids opening, I yawned finally opening my eyes. I looked around finally realizing where I was.

"Hey, you're awake!" Anna cheered walking over to me, she gave me a slight smile as she looked over at something.

"I found your phone." She spoke staring at the phone down in her hands, she did something before handing it to me. "Maybe you should get to calling those people. I know they would want to know about your succeeded pregnancy and that you're about six weeks along and doing great." She smiled.

"Four hundred sixty four calls,hmm. A lot of people must care about you." She assured me before handing me a tray of food. I didn't notice I was on the couch until she sat next to me.

"I..I was kidnapped by these men that my husband owe money too. They beat me and almost raped me. You saved my life Anna..thank you. I don't know how I could ever repay you." I pleaded staring at her, I felt guilty to barge into her home asking for help without having any sanity to return the favor.

"Just give me your number so we can catch up. That'll be enough." She smiled pulling me into a hug. I hugged back tightly, this girl, who I haven't seen in seventeen years saved my life.

"That seems fair. I sure will..what did the doctor say?"

"Oh don't worry about anything. I'll drop you at home to where ever if you need it." She assured me grabbing her phone from the table that was virbrating. She sighed before pressing decline and replacing it back onto the table.

"Where am I?" I suddenly asked confused. She shook her head coughing before speaking.

"You are in the state of Georgia." She answered I nodded my head taking in those words. Georgia? That's millions of miles away from my home.

"Hey I'm moving to Chicago down there with you guys..." She trailed typing away on her phone. I nodded, "When?"

"Uh next week. I just don't have a place to stay just yet. I wanted a two bedroom-"

"You can stay with me. Its the least I could do." I offered, she nodded giving me another quick hug.

"Well you can stay here until we leave. Just stay in the house, we can keep this between me and you."

I nodded ignoring her words, all I was worried about was killing Chris. I fucking hated him.

Variety of the calls were from Chris, maybe 40 from my mom, 69 from my dad, all together 200 from all my friends each, 8 from my job, 16 from my grandmother. The rest I stopped scrolling at, I decided to dial my mother's number.

She picked up on the second ring already steaming my ear off. "What the hell..." She kept screaming and screaming for about ten minutes until I finally hung up.

[Me]
(I'll call you when I think you're done acting a fool or w.e)

I pressed my messaging app seeing it filled with messages before clicking a new one. I didn't feel like looking for the specific name I was looking for.

I searched up my fathers named typing then sending the message.

[Me]
(Daddy I'll call you when mommy done acting a fool. She mad Aggy. Won't even let me explain what happened. I'll call you in 10 mins.. ❤ you)