Detention.

The air felt flat and dull as our ravenhead sat on that damn chair for half an hour now.

On detention.

For something he could of had easily avoided.

But it is to tiring to think about that right now.

His head rested on his arms and looked up from time to time,but fucking what was there to see anyways.

Prof.Halo was sitting at his desk reading a book,he looked calm and pleasant.

With his glasses on top of his face and his blonde hair that he once dyed black,now sitting on his shoulders on small tips and strings that survived.

Alex liked prof.Halo.
Probably the only professor he trusts most in this school.He was kind and sometimes funny.

Sometimes he also did things that showed care to the ravenette.From small things like riding him home on rainy days,to even just notice when he was feeling down.

Alex feels kinda bad for having him to be the one sitting with himself right now.

But there is nothing he can do about it isn't there.

Alex turned his head to the other dreadfully most interesting thing in this insanity driving room and looked with slightly hidden eyes.

He noticed how the brunnete was "softly" bumping his head on his desk,probably never closer to absolutely having it.

His glasses rested on the desk that reflected the light coincidentally straight to Alexes eyes.

Wilbur stoped.He rose up and grabbed his glasses once more,fiddling them with his hands or mouth.Anything to keep him disstracted for now.

He probably isn't used to this shit huh.
Probably going to face an angry or paniked mother when he gets home this late.

Well so does he.

He might of have been staring for too long cause the brunnete slightly cought him looking straight to his eyes and Alex paniked.

He looked away.

He shifted uncontrollably on his seat and looked at prof.Halo once more.

"Just 90 minutes more Alex"said prof.Halo noticing his students bored to death.

Alex slightly groaned.

"How did you two get in here anyways,my colleagues told me the story but it seemed too far fetch.

Maybe there is a better side to it?"

Alex was not feeling to explain the situation so he looked at Wilbur for any  hope.

"Well I was lost and couldn't find my Littrature class.

Heard some people talking and thought I could ask them about direction.

There i found him"He said poingting his two fingers lazily at Alex who turned back toards him and gave a look.

"And some others"

"There were more??"said the prof setting his book down.

Alex nodded.

"Justin and his bitchboy friend"

Prof wispered a smal "language" and kept listening.

"They ran away

I was planning to as well"said Alex looking out the window.

Prof halo smiled.He appreciated the trust this little muffinhead had given to him for these kind of thing.

Of course he won't ruin it.