Nothing stays

....
Quick hands roaming threw things and papers to find that darn thing that was the reason they were here in the first place.

It's been too late to stay in this building searching and not to mention the unintentional convenience created between both males into the comfort of  the moon and stars did not help with the time.

After what felt like hours(but merely a couple of minutes accompanied by occasional neck rubs,short mouth fogs and quick but sure little nothings spat out of both parties) Wilbur knew that either they are finding it in less than these 20 minutes,or calling it a night and swear on the cherry blossoms that saw them on that roof,thay werent going to tell a soul about tonight.

Maybe buy a new one,he doesn't really care.Fuck,he'll buy it for him just to ease off this stupid tension.

I mean,he didnt really come here for that to begin with,the beanie I speak,but raddling with your head to find reason as to why he chose to follow a boy around school halls in the dark is not a matter too clear to bug.

He bit his lip and in coincidental luck,his hand reached on top of a glass closet filled with books and other statues.He felt fabric and pulled it quickly down to his face and cold nose.

...

  That had to be it.

It had to be it or this dark is tricking him into thinking that anyone could have a dark soft but old beanie with brand initials on it.

No.

He felt some bumps under the fabric and remembered the same curiosity to find out about them another time before.It was flipped  inside out and noticed some familiar stitches that were noticed exacly the same!

Perhaps that was because the same ravenette male was fighting to get it back from him since he was convinced Justin was in on it with yours truely but either way...

It always just itched his brain when he saw it.Like when your eyes see an imperfect thing and can't get your eyes off it untill you imagine a way to fix it,to make it perfect.Only to realize you zoned out again and there it goes again,back to imperfection.

....
....

They were hidden probably intentionly but when he found them it was just some buttons and stitches froming some kiddly shapes.So maybe not intentionly...

Two figure shapes were sewed in poorly holding hands,while some yellow...puffs?

He pushed his glasses back knowing damn well that wouldn't help and noticed some orange in there too.

These 'puffs' sorrounding the stick figures.

His eyes widened and he graced his hand on top of a small heart shaped button.

...what?

The brunnete looked up and decided to find the ravenette in the next room and show the so desired beanie.Although he was distraught and confused on this weirdly familiar relic,he-It doesn't matter.

Where did he get this beanie?

The slight colors of the stitches and buttons gave the beanie such a 'lovely' look.

The more he looked on it,the more poorly stitched elements he noticed.

A small sun.

A little body of water,or so he is guessing.

Some flowers...

And green patches of grass...

.....

....

He ran toards the ravenette and stopped.

A smile across his face and slightly tucking at his shirt,he looked up the slightly dark blue sky.