Wild fire

Alex ran to the football feild once more toards Charlie and sat down slowing his breath.

Fuck this,it was to hot to bare

he took is beanie off and shoved it in his jackets pocket.As he was doing so his hand felt something.

"What happened?"said Charlie sitting up straight and rubbing his glasses withe corner of his shirt.

"Dude,Dream crashed toards Wilbur and set his fucking helmet flying."said Alex getting the thing that crept in his pocket and held it infront of his hands.

"Is he in the infirmary?"said Charlie looking also at the paper Alex was opening"What's that"

"No he didn't.Who would go at the infirmary anyways.All they give you is the cold shoulder,litrually."said Alex after opening the letter and recognizing  it straight away.

"Would like to see where this goes than Alex"

wrote in the paper with messy but fast writing.He forgot to throw it away.

His head was broght back to the brunnete that he was just talking to about 6 minutes ago.As much as he thinks that he is a show off or a walking talking skyscraper,that must of have hurt.

Especially since it was so sudden.

Well,maybe it knocked some sence into him I guess.

"Whats written on it?"said Charlie once more,intrigued by the misterious paper in his friends hands.

"Nothing important-"but as soon as he was about to shove it in back at his pocket Charlie snatched from his hands and held it up.

"Hey!"said Alex trying to get it back.

But failing.

"Whould like to see where-"spoke Charlie but Alex closed his mouth.

"Don't read it outloud dumbass!"said Alex chuckling.

Charlie looked at Alex once more.

"*mouth is muffled*"

"Sorry"

Alex let his mouth free.

"Dude.Who gave you this?"said Charlie lookend at Alex who looked away.

"It was Wilbur,what about it."

"Huh??"said Charlie more confused than before.

"Listen,we were at detention.I don't know anything.Probably a threat or something,no big deal."Said Alex trying to snatch it off once more.

"It has a number written in the back of it."said Charlie after Alex snatched it.

"What"

"I thought you pulled a potential mate but never mind"said Charlie laughing.

"Shut up."said Alex snickering.

He flipped the note.
Holly shit there was.

A 9 digit number with his name underneath.

Maybe instead of talking here about the project and risk weird looks they could talk home about it.

Smart guy.

"So?"Said Charlie getting up from his seat aswell as Alex.The class ended and the lunch bell just rang.They had to leave right now.

Alex poped his phone out of his pocket and went to his contacts and sighned Wil's number in.

"Shit you're taking it??I thought you hated his guts."

"I do,but I hate the projects guts more.So might as well finish it as fast as I can.