Autors note(sorry)

Lol its not actually an autors note its another chapter but I thought it would be funny if yall saw the title after like 1 and a half months without posting,just to see another authors boring words about any inconvenience or even complete end of the story

any way the title of this chapter:

                     Inconvenience

  8:00pm saturday.

It was dark of course and nothing but silence haunted the pavement and streets of that little town.

Every townsperson was probably enjoying dinner with their family or anyone else,engaging in any other activities or just enjoying their own company.

In their beloved homes as always.

The ravenette not so much.

He had other plans to say the least.

He told his mother that he would be out with Charlie for the evening,probably for a late hang-out and she said yes.

Maybe a little woried about the late timing or about the rather dark choise of clothing in her son.

Alex reasured her that it was going to be nothing but a random outing.He told her not to wory since they will be back soon

(soon enough)

and that she should most definetly rest calmly knowing that nothing can go wrong.

Mama never had an issue being left alone in her house even tho it hurt Alex a little having to leave her like this.

She of course protested and never stopped him from any outing. 'Enjoy these years sweetheart,they will be the heart of your youth' always said.

She trusted her son and slept her mind.

  Sp with the most needed affirmation of his mother he grabed his small bag and went out the door hugging his mother and left.

She was looking threw the window for her son to smile back at her.That smile that she swore has made cloudy days bright and seas sugary sweet reminding her of the love he has for his boy.

After breathing on the fresh night air he took a fast turn and went to where Charlie was whaiting,exept he wasn't there.

Cause he wasn't sopoused to be.

_________________________________________

                         _Charlie_

Alex:Ok Charlie im out now.If anyone asks,you are with me to a random restaurant ok?

Charlie:Are you sure about this?

Alex:Yes.It'll be nothing.Just a quick in and out.

Im not involving my mother to get my beanie from that bitch so im just doing it myself.

         (Definetly no other reason)

Charlie:Alright.Just don't do something I would do,yeah?

Alex:Charlie,if we all did what you do this world would be paradise.

_________________________________________

And without whaiting for a responce he shoved his phone in his pocket and ran up to the school.

Yeah the school.

This is not in the slightest surprising.At leadt not for him.

The gates were high but what the school didn't think about was a tree right at the corner of the pointy bars.