Pride

Wilbur stood there.Not really knowing what to do.

Fuck this was a bad timing.What was he sopoused to say??He clearly shouldn't be here and can't just leave.

He came here to check up on him.So check up on him hw did.

"Um...sorry.The teacher told me to check up on you."Alex quickly wiped his tears and looked away from Wilbur to hide his red eyes and cheeks,embarrased.

He doesn't want to look like he was crying.Why would he do that?

Fucking,why did it have to be Wilbur out of anyone else anyways.

"...I haven't checked the time.Why would she send someone anyways"he said trying to hide his creacking voice.

"To be honest,I don't know"he said entering the bathroom.

He is not standing up the door like a scarecrow and it lookes like Alex won't be leaving either.

He looked at Alex who got up and with some toilet paper wiped the water he just washed his face with.

Leaning on one of the bathroom walls he just looks at the floor"Like she cares."

Wilbur pursed his lips.

"I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her right?.."he said blindly.

It's not like he doesn't see that Alex hated this teacher.If anything,he gets it too.

He seems like a stern guy.The way he walks,talks.He isn't all confident but when he says something,he doesn't regret it.

He is stuborn and careless in a way.By just these few days he has met him,he vould say that he is rather missunderstood.

Probably by the way he acts toards everyone like he is just wasting breath with them.

Moving his mouth to only talk at the walls,rolling his sharp eyes everytime he seems unamused.

That gaze of brown colored eyes hinted with milky white hints on one side.The same side that is crossed by a scare inched till the top of his chapped lip.Sometimes looking away from him for whatever reason the brunnete couldn't think about...

...well,anyways.

Maybe he was just like this toards him.

He...he doesn't know.

He snaps out of thought to the same face that has been standing there dead silent.

"She just does it cause it's her job.If she did,maybe my hair wouldn't be over my shoulders,huh Wilbur."he looked at Wilbur with the same glare"...It doesn't matter anyways.I just came here to breathe."

Wilbur can tell.

"You aren't comming to class then...?"

He sniffed.

Wilbur looked away.He sat down at a corner of the bathroom.Alex noticed he was going to stay here.

Alex didn't like the sound of that.He wanted to be alone,not with the reason he was crying before..

he wasn't crying.he was just...overwhelmed.

by what?Many things at once,but mostly anger.he was angry,and when he is frustrated he cant help but find himself crying.Just like that.

Maybe he was mad at himself.

"Well it's not like you are missing shit anyways.I was planning on skipping this too cause of my head.

It hurts like a bitch."

Alex just listened.

Was he really trying to make small talk?After this he finds it?Does he expect him to respond?