Don't make a sound.

daddy's home.

Alex stopped and noticed the brunets ever so slight face.He looked dead serious.

And to not seem like it was just an ilusion of his mind he grabed the bars once more and asked the brit.

"Wilbur go home."his voice stern and grounding.

....

After a couple of nothings the man responded

"I don't think I will actually,"

"Why the fuck not?!You are a joke Wilbur!There is no way on this gods land you just want to 'help' me.No way.I don't know what sick and twisted thing we- no you have got going on-"

"Why don't you just get out of the bars for a sec?"he responded going a little back,viewing the height of the bars and tip of the fence.Studying.

The ravenete backed a little subconsciously but then came back again.Wilbur was clearly very unpredictable but also so very stubborn.Alex was baffled by this and was starting to think second by second on every decision that caused him to be here in pure darkness,praying that this dumbass doesn't get both their asses cought.

And yes,you guessed it.For a stupid beanie.

He never thought he would be thinking this but.

God he misses his bed right now.

"Soot i am this close to joining you on the other side if you don't refuse to leave right now- "his energy was wasted and his patience hit rock bottom ever since he saw the same man somehow,god forbit how,climb the darn fence and land next to the boy who wish he was gobbled by the ground right as we speak.Easily too.

He took a deep breath and another grudge to the taller and decided to move.Move on.
(a fucking cliff)

The brunnete looked at his ashy hands that had to hold on to the old crumbling paint job of those black fences and faced a harsh hit on the shoulder by the smaller.Expecting so.

"I fucking despise you"he said.

Wilbur put his hands in his pockets.

"Don't be so salty out on the open Alex,we wouldn't want to get caught"

Alex rolled his eyes for hopefully the last time that night but by he way that this night was going,he would be in bad luck.

  Wilbur started walking to where he was assuming the door was but then stoped by a tight grip of the arm.

Alex faced the man dreadfully.

"You will fucking follow me with the most attention that you ever carried on someone or someplace.

I would never chose to trust you with this sort of stuff to begin with so don't think I'll trust or forgive you more after this."

Not get them caught.

Not getting caught.Thats all he wanted and he hoped that the brunnetes hard skull atleast grasped on that crucial thing as well...

Maybe he was being too much.Maybe this whole thing is just a big act of passion and pride,but Alex felt to drained to polish any of the words that come out of his mouth.

"Not quite how i expected but sure.Whatever makes me least hostile to you dear."Said Wilbur following the ravenete who sped not long after his time.

"Also quit with the names."he huffed.

"Ah,that I can't do.It's too amusing."

He huffed once more internally.Even after all of that he finds ways to be more insufferable.