Accompany

Charlie gave Alex a look and Alex returned it,informing him that he will see him later.

He has a cat at his tail for the moment.

He looked at the taller male who was just whaiting for him to start introducing the school grounds to him,as prof.Halo suggested.Alex thought a little on where to start.

Maybe the first floor or something.

He walked toards the stairs that led down the first floor thinking that Wilbur would follow him.Thankgod he did.

They both might not like this but atleast they are willing to get it over with.

He was really not looking up to instruckting him like a child.

Wilbur didn't really need it since sooner or later he would of have learned the corridors and shit,but it as prof.Halos idea and both of them can't say no for obvious reasons.

"Are you following?"called Alex to Wilbur.He was looking around the walls and noticing tiny peaces of art hung up on the walls,probably done by students.Lockers littered every 5 metters of the school and here and there there were water-fountais and plants.

He must admit for a school of teenagers and young adults this school had some good skills of keeping things intact.

Back where he was the toilet sinks would break like once a month thanks to a stupid tik tok trend.

I mean what was he expecting,this place has uniforms too.

"Hey tallass.I'm speaking to you!"

Wilbur shifted his head down toards the other who was waving his hand freely.

"Sorry.Got a little distracted."he said as he kept following.He was bored."Where are we even going.We're following each-other like little ducks."

"How do think this should work then?Because clearly I would of have never thought I would be here-"Alex stopped.He went back pushing Wilbur who was behing him as well.

He spotted some people.

"Hey hey.What's wrong?"said Wilbur who was beeing pushed to the corner of a wall.

  "Don't speak."said Quackity peeking threw the wall corner to some familiar faces.

What are those two idiots doing here.

Wilbur noticed Alex hiding and went to see what the fuss was about.

He peeked over Quackity and pushed his glasses up.Quackity could feel the tallers head over his on the corridor.

God he hates beeing so short.

Wilbur saw Justin and Sam amongs some other students.

What?

He better be worried about something else..

Was Alex hiding from them!??

"Alex.Don't tell me we're hiding from those two pricks right."said Wilbur looking down at Alex"I mean I know you were lucky to have me there to save your ass,but I didn't know you were this scared-"

Alex kicked his knes with the back of his foot and Wilbur stepped back to the wall hiding them from the students.

They were everywhere of course.

"Aww~"

"That's not why im hiding dickhead.I'ts something else."

Alex was embarassed to be seen with the taller.

No surprises here.

At least not for him.

After what happened of course he was worried.Yeah,he knows it was a dumb reason,and that he should just not care,but he did.