Fault

He fucked up.

He fucked up.

Why cant he just controll himself....

This is the second goddamn time he gets caught.And for fucking what??

For fucking around with useless shit.Letting people push him around and just see as his anger unfolds.

They play with him.The bastards.

Its his fucking fault he lets other treat him like this.He fucking knows it.

He is dumb.

He is weak.

His head cant even focus on what lesson the teacher was teaching infront of them.He was just lost in thought.Shaking.

.....

What a fucking idiot.

Keep going like this and see where your own anger takes you dumbass.

Maybe next time you might even get suspended.Might do something worse.

Then how are you even going to go home to your mother.Like a dissapointment.

His head just screaming hurtfull shit that never felt more accurate to the poor man.

She doesn't deserve e son like him.She deserves so much more than his pathetic ass could offer.

Just look at him.

Trembling at his own thoughts.At the middle of class while everyone just keeps minding their buisness.Like they should.Like he should.

He reached for his head only being able to pull some of his hair.His loose hair that was sopoused to be covered with the beanie wich he didn't have.

It belonged to the teacher now.Fuck the beanie.

  She took his pride too.He lost this uncertified bet that he and the teacher sighned by just cold stares.
She couldn't care less about him.All she wanted was to assert domminance everyone.

She didn't care...

Now he has no choise but to stay quiet.

...

...fuck that was kinda hard right now...

His breath got a little unstable while he was trying to get it back.
His head hurting and pounding with bad thoughts.It was his fault.Fuck him.

Why can't he just be normal.How could he let this happen...

It's not that bad!Clam down.

No!It is that bad!With this rate he will only get more ustable.If he can't even keep a strong and stable image infront of everyone that what is stoping others form fucking him up more!

Calm down.It'll be fine.This happened once.

Twice.It happened twice.

With the same guy.The same fucking guy!!

He could laugh...

Either they were both just put in the wrong time and the wrong place of he is going feral!!

His fingers scratching the table and his hand held his head.His eyes almost becoming watery.

He needed to calm down.Breathe.

JUST BREATHE FOR GODDAMN SAKE.

HE CAN'T.

everysingle whisper that he heard earlier only becoming louder and louder