Why not leave?

Alex walked slowly to the main corridor of the fist floor looking for the main door that lead to all the other clases,Wilbur following shortly behind him as they made their way toards it.

He looked out and noticed the guard finally clocking out for the night.Climbing on his dear bike and following the street light untill he dissapeared to the corner of a building.

They were now free-er then before he thought,but maybe they shouldn't jump into action.Being a public high-school,even they were expected to save up a budget for cameras around some more important parts of the school.He looked back at the ravenette.

He had walked faster than him almost dissapearing off into a corner before he called.

"alex"he whisper-yelled"don't dissapear on me"

Alex turned his sight on him and slowed down just a notch."Hurry up then,we dont have all night."

He ran closer"Do you perhaps know if there is any cameras laying around?"

They entered a classroom that Alex picked and he quickly started opening and closing shelves and small lockers for any thing his eye catches while trying to pay attention to the taller individual roaming threw the room.

This,Wil assumed,must be miss.Sophies class.

"Uhh..yeah.They are mostly at the third floor where the teachers lounge,secretary,whatever is.Some are on the second floor..."he rambled threw the objects that other students had lost or taken away from but found nothing of his needs.He sighed.

"Fuck"

"What?"Wilbur leaned donw on the drawer Alex was in"Not there?"

"No.This is where the teacher puts all of the things she confiscates form the students,so why the fuck isn't it here??"he groaned.

In the drawer tho was a figurine that he did recognize.It was Charlies from a while ago.He remembered how he lost it unconventionaly and quickly snatched it to his potcket.

"..nothing here.We have to check the second floor Chemistry lab to see if that respectable lady has any thing there.."

Miss Sophie and the chem.Teacher have all too good relations so she could have used some locked drawers to her use.At least he is hoping so even tho the chances are considered low.

He then looked at Wilbur who looked like was going to say something.

"W-what is it?"

"Hmm?"he said after noticing Alex looking at him"Nothing.Just was wondering if we could check he third floor aswell.Yknow?"

"Should we?I don't think there is anything worth getting cought on camera for there "he said calmly.

"We won't.I'll figure something out"Wilbur said and leaned toards the door"Maybe we should check it first.I doubt no student hasn't gone to the third floor while they barged in here,no?"his tired voice sounded calming to the ravenete.There was something easing about the way they both felt during these late hours.

"Since we went threw the trouble we might as well try to scan the whole school and learn whatever we can get.

I don't know about you but im not planing on coming back here any time soon."

"I wasn't planning on you comming here anytime soon either"Alex threw out.Afterwards"Uh,alright."

Wilburs eyelids slightly fell over from the sudden breeze that came from the window.

~~

It felt like the sweet air of cherry trees outside of the building had toxicated the both of them.It was a spell of ease.