eight ─ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖼𝗂𝗅

008.
𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖼𝗂𝗅

"They have my daughter!" Rhaenyra shouted, silencing the room. All eyes turned to the queen, some with fright and some with anger. "And now you have sent assassins and killed two innocent children!"

Daemon, for all his knowledge and thirst of avenge, knew how severe his actions were. But he could not see fault in it. No matter if Lucenys was alive or not, it did not matter. Aemond still took her. Daemons could care less about those Hightower babes.

"They took Lucenys. We needed to avenge her," Daemon said simply, as if having no care in the world.

Rhaenys stared at him unblinking. "Avenging someone who was not dead—"

Daemon threw his fists at the painted table causing many to jump. His purple eyes held such fury that could undoubtedly be compared to the blood of the dragon.

"They have Lucenys! They have her and gods know what they are doing to her. Yes, Rhaenys i killed those two fucking Hightower cunts and I would gladly do it again if it made them pay for what they have done,"

He looks to Rhaenyra. "They kept Viserys like a rat, hiding him so that they could crown Aegon in his stead. They gave him a fucking cowards funeral instead of a Valyrian one. They took your crown and your birthright and they took our daughters from us! They should be thankful we have not brought fire and blood to their green cunts,"

Rhaenyra stared at him with pain. "They have my daughter Daemon. Our daughter. Do you understand the danger she is in?"

Daemon didn't answer and Rhaenyra let out a sight and bowed her head defeated. She was tired. Oh so tired of it all. Two of her precious daughters were taken from her.

She would have gladly given the crown willingly to Aegon in return for her sweet girl. But they hurt her. They were the enemy.

She had trusted Alicent, but at what cost? She used the love she had for her, she said pretty words at the supper, she told her she would make a fine queen, then why had she betrayed her so?

No.

She would have her daughter back no matter what had to be done.

The greens started the war, and it will end with their head's on a spike.

She turned to Daemon and her other lords. She could see their eyes. Some were before her out of loyalty of her, some out of loyalty of their oaths, some out of faith for her, but her sweet Lucenys had been innocent.

Aemond did that. And he would pay for it.

"Send word to Lord Borros," her voice was hard, even though she could feel her eyes watering at the thought of her daughter suffering at the green's hands. "Tell him to ready his banners,"

"He stands with us then?" Lord Corlys asked, with a hint of satisfaction to his voice.

"And you all will have Lucenys to thank for his loyalty. Though, I must offer Joffrey's hand to one of his daughters, she managed to have another house swear fealty," she said proudly, noting how Daemon had a matching smirk. He always cared more for Lucenys out of any of her children. And a part of her loved him for it.