eleven ─ 𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗆𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗀𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

011.
𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗆𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗀𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

Rhaenyra and Ser Erryk arrived on Dragonstone after meeting with Aegon, and Rhaenyra immediately summoned her council.

Daemon had returned from the Riverlands, and the room was filled with her most trusted allies.

As she explained the proposal she and Aegon had come up with, the room grew tense. Daemon's face twisted with anger as he slammed his fist on the table.

"You should never have left," he growled. "You can't trust him. He's already taken so much from us."

Rhaenyra shook her head. "I know it's hard to believe, but Aegon was sincere. He wants to avoid more bloodshed."

But her allies disagreed.

They warned her not to trust the usurper, and their arguments grew more heated as the night wore on.

Rhaenyra grew tired of the argument, and her only concern was for her daughter Lucenys, who was still in king's landing surrounded by the greens.

Finally, Princess Rhaenys, spoke up. "The Queen is right," she said. "We have to find a way to get my granddaughter back, and this is the only way to avoid more war."

Despite Princess Rhaenys' support of her decision, the council was not so easily swayed. The debate continued on, with more and more voices joining in. Some argued that Aegon could not be trusted, while others pointed out the dangers of co-ruling with Aegon.

Rhaenyra listened to their arguments, but her thoughts remained fixed on her daughter. She couldn't bear the thought of leaving her child in the hands of her half-brother, but at the same time, she knew that the realm could not afford another bloody war.

As the night wore on, the arguments grew more heated. Voices were raised, fingers were pointed, and accusations were flung across the table. Even Daemon, seemed to be against her. Though it did not come at a shock.

Rhaenyra grew weary of the argument. She was tired of the endless bickering and the lack of progress. She wanted to put an end to the debate once and for all.

"I understand your concerns," she said, her voice ringing out across the room. "But we have to do something to get my daughter back. Aegon's proposal may be our best chance to avoid more bloodshed."

Daemon scoffed. "And what if he's lying? What if he takes advantage of us?"

Rhaenyra shook her head. "We can't know for sure, but we have to take the chance. I know it's a risk, but it's a risk we have to take."

The council continued to argue back and forth, but Rhaenyra's mind was made up. She would take Aegon's offer, and she would do whatever it took to get her daughter back.

       Rhaenyra sat in her chambers, poring over the details of the agreement she had made with Aegon. It was a difficult decision, but she knew it was the only way to ensure the safety of her daughter and avoid another war. But her husband did not share her enthusiasm.

As he stormed into the room, his face twisted with anger, Rhaenyra knew that their conversation was not going to be an easy one.