1

"No. why am I here again." Heeseung was back in his old highschool, sitting at his desk in the corner of the room during the lunch break.

Highschool was supposed to be some of the happiest times of his life, but it wasn't. Because of them.

Heeseung snuck a look at his phone and saw the message from Jay, his fellow trainee and friend.

Jay
Just ignore them, come to the company quickly after school

If only it was as easy as ignoring them.

Three people entered the classroom, worried looks from everyone else were shown.

A boy and two girls.

The boy walked up to Heeseungs desk and sat Infront of him

"Hee, do you have any money for us?"

Heeseung quickly pulled out his wallet and looked inside. $10, it'll satisfy them for now.

"Good boy Hee. I knew you weren't as dumb as you looked." The boy said, grabbing the money eagerly

Honestly, Heeseung didn't even know the guy. The nameless student had decided to pick on the boy ever since they crossed paths a year ago, when Heeseung accidentally bumped into his shoulder.

The girl ruffled Heeseungs hair, messing it up. "What'd you do with your hair today? It's looks uglier than usual. And is that a pimple? Heeseung, you should take better care of yourself, or no one will want you."

Heeseung didn't know this girl either, but he was assuming that she was dating the boy Infront of him.

The poor boy didn't say anything, and only nod his head to show the others that he was listening.

The girl slapped his cheeks lightly. "Good boy Hee, I knew you would listen to us." She turned to the third girl. "Do you have anything to say?"

This girl, Heeseung did know. Her name was Gyuri, and they shared alot of classes together.

Gyuri always stuck with the other two for some unknown reason. But she never ever laid a hand on Heeseung or spoke a bad word about him.

Gyuri fumbled with her fingers and looked directly at Heeseung. "Maybe you should sleep more, you look tired." Was all she said

He wasn't going to lie, but Gyuris odd forms of 'bullying' was the only thing that kept him sane and helped him endure highschool.

Internally, Heeseung even chuckled abit at the girls words.

"Not like that Gyuri. Heeseung, you look like an ugly zombie with those dark eyebags. It's a jumpscare for real." The boy chimed in, looking at Heeseung.

Gyuri nod her head and looked at Heeseung apologetically. Heeseung slightly nod his head, as if he knew what she were going through.

"Well? Go on Gyuri"

"You look-"

The bell rang, signalling that it was time for the next class.

"Next time, you have next time." The girl pat Gyuris back and walked out of the classroom.

Heeseung let out the breath he had been holding and slumped down in his desk as the room filled up with his classmates.

He was tired, annoyed and $10 less in cash.

He couldn't wait for school to be over so that he could meet up with Jay and the others at the company and dance their frustrations out.

Usually, his interactions would have been over once the three had exited the room, but today was different.

Gyuri ran back in the room just before the teacher entered and crouched down next to Heeseung, confusing the boy with her actions.

"Here" she said, pulling out her wallet and handing the boy a crisp $10 note. "Don't listen to them Heeseung, what they say about you isn't true."

"Gyuri, return to your class now. Break is over." The teacher threatened

Gyuri nod her head and turned back to Heeseung. "You can get through this, a term more and highschool is over. Don't give up." She said, holding the boys hands and looking into his eyes.

Gyuri was desperate in getting her message across. "After this, you'll never have to see them again, so keep going."

And with that, the girl ran out of the room and towards her actual class.

Heeseung sat in his chair, dumbfounded.

Why did Gyuri say all that to him?

How did Gyuri know exactly what to say when he needed to hear it the most?

What was Gyuri playing at?

A sound went off, this time it wasn't a school bell. It was the sound of Heeseungs alarm.

It was all a dream.

Startled, the boy shot up and looked at his surrounding. Oh, right. They were in Japan, highschool had finished years ago.

True to dream form Gyuri, he had never seen the bullies ever again.

Heeseung now sat in his bed with a weird feeling in his chest.

"Stupid dream, why did I have to dream that dream of all dreams"

Gyuri was now on his mind.