Special Feature: Kousei and His Friends React to My Story

A/N: Hey folks! In the spirit of being able to laugh at oneself, I thought it would be a nice little touch of self-deprecating humor to write what it would look like if Kousei and the crew reacted to my story. 

IMPORTANT: ALL Alternate Universe fanart shown in the video, as usual, was sketched by @gregorsamsa10 on Discord!

And the song in the video, linked at the top, is by DizzyEight, NOT ME! 

That out of the way, without further ado, Kousei and the crew's reaction to my fanfic: 

Kousei couldn't stop squeezing his head as he buried his face in embarrassment. He'd seen some unconventional fan content before, yes...

But this?

"Wow Friend A!" Kaori said with a dreamy gaze in her eyes as she looked over her boyfriend's shoulder into the computer screen. "Look! This guy had us play a Celtic duet!"

"IN AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT GALAXY!" Kousei protested.

"So?" Kaori shrugged. "Our music still reached the audience in that scene, and that's what's important!"

"Kaori...were you even paying attention to the opening chapters at all?" Kousei continued to argue. "He made me a Guardian of the Multiverse! Why, just why?!"

"Don't be such a grouch, Friend A!" Kaori snapped back, making sure to keep the laptop out of Kousei's reach. "Learn to think outside the box! He took us on a great adventure! Be grateful!"

"Kaori...I'm a pianist! Why am I being put with two Avatars, two VILTRUMITES for goodness sake, and the AVENGERS?!"

"Wait, that's really what happened?!" Watari's voice piped as he, Tsubaki, Takeshi, and Emi joined the fray. "Let me see!"

"No no NO—!" Kousei tried to stop his eager friends, but he was too late as they all clambered around the laptop.

"Huh, he had me take up voice lessons as a hobby," Tsubaki smiled. "Neat."

"What'd he do for me?" Takeshi said impatiently.

The friends burst out laughing upon seeing the scene where Kousei roasted Takeshi's outrageous haircut and motivated him to go to a barber.

"HEEEEEEEY!" Takeshi shouted. "My haircut isn't that bad!"

Kousei facepalmed. This was one thing he and everyone else could agree with the author on at least.

"Takeshi...you literally look like Napoleon Dynamite if he rubbed a balloon on his head," Kousei said. "Seriously. Get a haircut."

"Hm, he had me play classical music for a ballet performance done by the high school dance team," Emi interjected. "That's pretty cool." 

Kousei sighed in exasperation, looking up at the ceiling.

"Guys, look, some of the stuff is nice, sure, but did he have to go THAT FAR?"

"Dude! Do you seriously not think this is awesome?!" Watari laughed. "And look here! He even has some bonus content of us as superheroes!"

Kousei's face became sore as his expression broke into yet another giant cringe.

"Iron Arima?" he groaned. "Seriously?"

"Oh HELL YEAH!" Takeshi exclaimed in approval as he saw his costume with the epic battle blades.

"Look, there's the artist's name!" Kaori smiled, pointing at the screen. "gregorsamsa10 !"

"He's one talented artist!" Tsubaki praised.

"Would you all stop it?!" Kousei suddenly shouted. Everyone looked at him in surprise.

"I don't care how many characters he involved, I don't care how many happy moments he wrote, this whole thing is STUPID!" Kousei continued to rant. "I just want to play the piano!"

Just then, the sound of a portal materializing sounded behind Kousei, and he was confused when he saw everyone point at him with smug expressions on their face. Turning around, he saw a tall man with a slim build, a high fade haircut, and black glasses dressed in US Marine Corps military fatigues. Kousei was confused...what on earth was an American service member doing here?

Then Kousei's face grew pale as he realized who this was.

"Ay brotha. What's that you was sayin about my story, little boy?" the man said as he cracked his knuckles.

Kousei laughed sheepishly.

"Heh heh, well you see sir, um—no wait, WAIT—!"